Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wtb--redskins canopy

big walt

Does anyone have or know where I can buy a redskins canopy. I was showing mine of at the outer banks and the wind bent and broke one of the legs off. I have seen them on line, but the price of $198 is to much for me. Would like to have it by the start of the season. Thanks Redskins fans.

Best bet is to look for a replacement frame or complete canopy on ebay. I had a target canopy and later added the Redskins cover. I then bent the frame and bought a replacement on eBay.

Where did you find just the cover? I have an ugly green cover that I'd love to replace with a proper cover.

Where did you find just the cover? I have an ugly green cover that I'd love to replace with a proper cover.

Get hold of TLC. He knows where to get the covers. He used to have thi big ugly green canopy and just bought a redskins cover. Make sure you get the right size though, first one he ordered didn't fit.

I own three First Up ten by ten canopies. Sometimes they break. You can fix them though. Here's a place to get parts.

http://www.hutshop.com/canopyparts1.html

Another option is just buy a new one and use the old one for free parts because the new one will inevitably break, eventually. Do not throw the old one away! It disassembles easily.

My fave place is sam's club. This one includes the sidewall which is worth another $50 or so.

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=421430

Once I bought a Nebraska CornHuskers canopy for $47 on eBay auction which was no different than the Redskins except, of course, the top.

FYI - Just purchased one from this ebay store and it includes the side wall. The best price I've seen recently, as well as free shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Washington-Redskins-Tailgate-Tent-Gazebo-Canopy-w-Wall_W0QQitemZ110424633975QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_SM_Fan_Shop?hash=item19b5d23277&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

I haven't received it yet. I can follow up when I do.

FYI - Just purchased one from this ebay store and it includes the side wall. The best price I've seen recently, as well as free shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Washington-Redskins-Tailgate-Tent-Gazebo-Canopy-w-Wall_W0QQitemZ110424633975QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_SM_Fan_Shop?hash=item19b5d23277&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

I haven't received it yet. I can follow up when I do.

Thanks. I will wait for your comment when you do receive. That is not a bad deal with a wall. Wall marts in virginia said they will start to receive their redskins merchandise next week and might receive canopies.

Nice, they're coming with the wall at that price.

Can you buy 2-3 more walls, and basically enclose the canopy? It's be nice to bring a blowup couch and my propane heater and TG in luxury during our winter games.:)

Good idea and bring your lcd tv and watch the pre game show. You can find the walls online nflshop.com for about $60 each.

Thanks. I will wait for your comment when you do receive. That is not a bad deal with a wall. Wall marts in virginia said they will start to receive their redskins merchandise next week and might receive canopies.

Got a message that it was shipped to them from the warehouse rather than me. I should receive it early next week.

• 2 weeks later...

FYI - Still not shipped. The story I'm getting now is that they will ship out next week.

Looks like they've sold a couple at the price I got, 7 more at $20 more, and the latest one at $40 more than I paid. They're now at a comparable price to what I'd found elsewhere when I was looking. Feedback is good for the seller and he's responding each time I ask a question. I'll believe their reasons for the delay for now and hope it ships next week, but at this point obviously I'd not recommend them.

Archived