Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

fantasy football

warriorz

What are your feelings on it? Some say they dont like it cause they dont like being forced to root for certain players. Some think it's the greatest thing since sliced bread... your thoughts?

by the way, nfl.com: league name: PICK THIS LEAGUE league password: TRUTH LEAGUE.

It's great however I do find myself distracted when the game is going on. For example my rooting interests revolve around what team has my fantasy players. I can't draft all Redskins, some other players are going to have to end up on my team, and then I'll have to pull for Frank Gore or something even if it's against the Redskins

Damn conflicts of interest

I love Fantasy football! I usually play in 2 pay leagues and 2 pure fun leagues.

Been playing online for about 6 years.

I have never drafted a Cowpuke...

I never root against any player that I have that would negatively affect the skins!

I try to avoid drafting Redskins players because I just can't be objective when assessing their worth. I try to avoid Cowboys players because I don't want any reason to root for the cowboys.

As long as I stick to those guidelines, fantasy football hasn't caused any problems. Just the opposite. I've become a bigger fan of the game.

I love Fantasy football! I usually play in 2 pay leagues and 2 pure fun leagues.

Been playing online for about 6 years.

I have never drafted a Cowpuke...

I never root against any player that I have that would negatively affect the skins!

Which online league are you in?

fantasy football has made the NFL more popular among people who didn't used to care before. However, those people annoy the crap out of me who only cheer for players and theri fantasy team.

From what I've seen, most people who were a fan of a team beforehand tend to still cheer for their team regardless, though some have strayed. I had a friend who was a casual Redskins fan, who cheered for Dallas against us one time just because he had some Cowboys players left. I completely chewed him out over it.

I can be fine drafting Cowboys players, but my one rule is unless that player is just unstoppable at the moment, I never play any player that is playing the Redskins that week.

Archived