Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Star-Telegram: No great expectations for this Cowboys team

tr1

FYI. Roy Williams had nothing to do with the subject at hand.

Roy Williams doesn't play for the Skins, does he :whoknows: I thought he played for the Dallas Cowboys,

This is about the Cowboys : No great expectations for this Cowboys team in 09

The "GOOD ROY WILLIAMS" is in Cinci now, but he did play for the Cowboys last season. Thats about the subject, if you didn't know, now you do :cheers:

I get it. So, when an Extremeskins member posts about the skins in any number of threads about Dallas, it's fine?

Because you're apparently in the slow group, let me explain. If a thread references other teams AND the Skins, posts about the Skins in that thread are perfectly acceptable, regardless of who posts them.

Unfortunately, as of late, threads specifically about the pukes have been hijacked by individuals who feel they MUST drag the Skins in for comparison sake.

That's 'hijacking.'

Does that make sense.

Or...should...I...type...more...slowly?

And talking about chipmunks is legit?

Okay.

Somebody commented,

That's no big accomplishment.

A poorly trained chipmunk could be voted to the Pro-Bowl if a member of the Dallas Cowboys.

I got it back on track when I said

Really, I don't recall Alvin or any of the chipmunks making the pro bowl :hysterical:

And my very next post was regarding Roy Williams and the Dallas D. NOt the Skins :doh:

Man you are really trying :silly:

Because you're apparently in the slow group, let me explain. If a thread references other teams AND the Skins, posts about the Skins in that thread are perfectly acceptable, regardless of who posts them.

Unfortunately, as of late, threads specifically about the pukes have been hijacked by individuals who feel they MUST drag the Skins in for comparison sake.

That's 'hijacking.'

Does that make sense.

Or...should...I...type...more...slowly?

:applause: I really wanted to use Bubba's clap w/ the guy in tux, in black and white picture clapping aggressively :hysterical:

Good point :cheers:

Its pretty clear to me, 4 fingers pointing back at him :thumbsup:

What are your expectations for your team this year?

We all know how you feel about Dallas. Just curious if you have the stones to go on record about your teams expectations.

I'll wait

Its a bird, its a plane, its a HIJACK! :hysterical:

Now tell us about your expectations for Dallas, b/c it is the subject and the proper place to discuss. So you know so much about Dallas, :whoknows:

Or do you not have any expectations on the Dallas Cowboys.

Because you're apparently in the slow group

Ah I see. Personal attacks are permissible if you're the 'in' crowd.

Gotcha.

Unfortunately, as of late, threads specifically about the pukes have been hijacked by individuals who feel they MUST drag the Skins in for comparion sake.

Sorry bud.

But the only other thread that I was in was the one comparing Campbell to Romo sits to pee.

So no hijacking there.

Oh and the Ratliff thread.

Funny how your own board member said I've been nothing but cordial. But, you seem to have a problem. Wonder why?

Funny, huh?

The Cowboys are going to suck worse than the Skins this year.

You can deny it all you want, but all you cowboys fans will be long gone from this board by week 5 or so maybe to return for next year's off-season to try and convince us you have somehow improved, again:doh:.

Cowboys win 6 maybe 7 games.

The Cowboys are going to suck worse than the Skins this year.

You can deny it all you want, but all you cowboys fans will be long gone from this board by week 5 or so maybe to return for next year's off-season to try and convince us you have somehow improved, again:doh:.

Cowboys win 6 maybe 7 games.

You guys have the same questions and problems that we do.

How's right tackle coming along?

How's your depth behind Portis? History shows - although he's a workhorse - it's not looking good for him. Too much pounding.

Can Campbell get the ball in the endzone?

You sign Orakpo yet?

How's your crop of receivers?

Just as uncertain.

because the past few seasons the other Roy prooved he was deffinately the "bad" Roy Williams.

That doesn't make the other one Good.

If two retards are both named John, but one of them is dumber than the other, you don't call the less dumb one Smart John.

];6584930']That doesn't make the other one Good.

If two retards are both named John' date=' but one of them is dumber than the other, you don't call the less dumb one Smart John.[/quote']

You'd call him 'smarter' John.

This is the year he has to prove it. A lot was given up for him. That's a lot of pressure. I'm interested to see how he responds. He has put up numbers before - we shall see.

You guys have the same questions and problems that we do.
:rolleyes: Hardly.

How's right tackle coming along?

Not as questionable as yours.

How's your depth behind Portis?

The guy behind portis has a 1,000+ yard year. No puke RB has that. Please try harder.

Can Campbell get the ball in the endzone?

Depends on the WRs.

You sign Orakpo yet?

Probably before Where signs.

How's your crop of receivers?

Dunno.

:rolleyes: Hardly.

Okay

:doh:

Not as questionable as yours.

Sure

The guy behind portis has a 1,000+ yard year. No puke RB has that. Please try harder.

Okay. We'll see.

Depends on the WRs.

No excuses

Probably before Where signs.

He's a rookie. He better get into camp. He needs a lot of work.

Geez Krapolani

the best you got is bringing up the Redskins to avoid the topic (yet again) of this thread about the pokes?

:yawnee: tiresome

Bubba give him a nice :nutkick:

JK, When it comes to the subject at hand, the Cowboys expectations, he has 0 input.

looks like a rat, smells like a rat, its a ............ I'll let you decide. :whoknows:

:troll:

Bubba give him a nice :nutkick:

JK, When it comes to the subject at hand, the Cowboys expectations, he has 0 input.

looks like a rat, smells like a rat, its a ............ I'll let you decide. :whoknows:

:troll:

YOU SURE GOT ME

:hysterical: :):laugh:

You got nuthin when it comes to the subject of the Dallas Cowboys expectations. So your right, I guess I did. :cheers:

Have you not been following any of the threads?

I believe Dallas has the talent should they put it all together to make some noise. I believe the defense needs to improve and with some second year players and a new safety in the mix they have a chance to do that. Making predictions by looking at schedules is a lesson in futility, but 10-6 is not out of the realm of possibility. Will that be enough to get into post season? Don't know.

Romo sits to pee needs to be more consistent and not fade in the latter part of the season. M Bennett will be another target that should improve upon the strides he made last season. I'm expecting RW to put up some numbers. The pressure is on. A lot was giving up for him - he needs to show he was worth it.

Will Garrett utilize the weapons he has? If he can take some of the pressure off the QB by running - a la teams of the 90s - the play action will open up things down field. Getting Felix Jones more touches should be at the forefront. Kid has produced every time he's touched the ball.

Any more witty comments?

He may have some numbers, but not T.O. numbers. Nice to see your comments about the Cowboys here :cheers:

TO's numbers for last year really weren't that good, outside of the top 10 in almost every major recieving category. It's really not unlikely that Williams will have just as good a season.

It's really not unlikely that Williams will have just as good a season.

Thats your opinion, I just feel Roy Williams ( The UNPROVEN one) will not put up T.O. numbers. Sorry you may not agree. We will see :dallasuck

That's his opinion, but it's not opinion that TO's numbers dropped off.

So did everyone else's on the team :whoknows:

Roy Williams numbers dropped off much more than TO's did.

If you think he is going to be as productive as T.O., just say it. Don't beat around the bush w/ these numbers again :doh:

I say he will be less productive than T.O. was. Thats all. :dallasuck

To go back on the topic of expectations, I actually think the Cowboys have high ones for this year . . . Because of only two reasons - 1. The supposed "addition by subtraction" with no more Owens. 2. The new stadium. Jerry expects the Boys to succeed . . . ESPECIALLY at home with the new digs. So every home game the team will have the weight on their shoulders to win just because of the new stadium.

Archived