Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DallasCowboys.com/Spagnola: All the Romo Ultimatums are Pretty Stupid

bobbee1011

Romo sits to pee has been a starter for 3 seasons, and only in the NFL for 6. I also wouldn't call 2006 or 2008 the most tallented rosters in the NFL, certainly not after injuries. 2007 ended up in a close game against a team playing inspired football that even Brady and one of the greatest offenses the NFL has ever seen couldn't beat.

I consider very good in that he's put up numbers right there with the very best QBs since he's been a starter, and puts his team a position to win almost every game, something they haven't had since Aikman in the mid 90's.

So a "very good" QB is someone who puts up regular season stats, hasn't won a playoff game, and can't overcome a few injuries on the most talented roster in the NFL, but is better than Qunicy Carter?

the difference between Romo sits to pee and Campbell is Romo sits to pee has lead his team to a division title, tied for second best all time career rating, 4th all time in yards per attempt, has a very high winning %, has averaged 10 more TD's the INTs per season and...do I really have to go on?

Romo sits to pee needs to cut down on his turnovers, but to say he's not been very good is absurd, which is pretty much what I end up having to say in every thread he gets mentioned in. Bashing Romo sits to pee is really trendy right now, much like it was for the Manning brothers until they won their respective superbowls.

So Mr. J this is the year? Go ahead and make a statement. You act as though TR is a lock for a SB, let alone a SB win.

So Mr. J this is the year? Go ahead and make a statement. You act as though TR is a lock for a SB, let alone a SB win.

Football is far too volitile and unpredictable a sport to make definitive statements about who's going to win what, I know that. Since he's been the starting QB though Romo sits to pee is statisticly a top 5 player and the cowboys come playoff time have choked as a TEAM, singling out Romo sits to pee specificly is silly. He threw the INT to end the Pitt game...but the Balitimore game Romo sits to pee certainly wasn't on the field for those two backbreaking runs. As for the Eagles game...the cowboys that day turned in one of the most pathetic awful preformances I've ever seen, EVERYONE was at fault.

The Giants game in 2007 started to turn around when the special teams allowed the giants to be in position to drive adown and score with 38 seconds left in the 1st half. In the 2nd half the Cowboys probably win if Crayton does't drop a sure TD, or if Crayton doesn't give up on a route. Romo sits to pee wasn't great but he wasn't the reason they lost, learn to spread the blame around a little.

Romo sits to pee will be STARTING for his 3rd year. Thanks for playing. :doh:

I am sorry, if you don't know the difference between a rookie Qb starting his first 3 years, and a guy who will be in his 7th year, you will find yourself on the losing end of alot of arguments.

Btw, if you are going to make yourself look like an ass by grossly missing the point, you should refrain from using smart ass smileys.

I'm a Cowboy fan so no I don't bother to spend much time worrying about the goings on in the Stadium.

Huh?!? :doh:

So you are a Cowgirl fan who posts on a Redskins fan site but never looks into the forum where they talk about the Redskins?

Wouldn’t it just be easier to join a Cowgirl fan site? I’m sure they talk a lot about Cowgirls there. I’m just guessing cause I don’t go to such sites.

Huh?!? :doh:

So you are a Cowgirl fan who posts on a Redskins fan site but never looks into the forum where they talk about the Redskins?

This isn't rocket science. I enjoy info about my favorite team, Dallas, and don't mind getting it from various sources/opinions. I do wander into the Stadium periodically but getting skins info is not why I come to ES.

Wouldn’t it just be easier to join a Cowgirl fan site? I’m sure they talk a lot about Cowgirls there. I’m just guessing cause I don’t go to such sites.

Why would you think I just come here? This is one of several places I go for Cowboys info. There seems to be an abundance of skins fans interested in talking about the Cowboys. Your confusion should be with skins fans who post so frequently about the Boys in comparison in the Stadium and the skins

Archived