Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fight Night Round 4

Spaceman Spiff

Thanks for that, I'll have to give it a try when I get home. The Maize bag drill was really pissing me off so hopefully this helps. It sucks having to Auto Train because I'm only like an 83 overall.

I have yet to use the Auto-Train. I've gotten pretty good at all the drills except the heavy bag push. It's just too damn random.

I have yet to use the Auto-Train. I've gotten pretty good at all the drills except the heavy bag push. It's just too damn random.

Heavy bag push is the worst one. I've gotten pretty good at em, too.

Made an awesome fighter, 15-0, 15 knock outs.

I've fought some chumps, though :hysterical: One guy challenged me and I knocked him out in the third round. So just to make sure he got enough I fought him again in the next fight and kicked his ass again :)

Does anybody play as Mike Tyson? I know he is finally in the game. I imagine he would be sick with haymakers.

I plan on getting it soon. I want to do a career as Manny Pacquiao. he's my favorite fighter right now. I plan on making some other boxers that are currently Wild Card fighters.

Or Ricky Hatton. I like him too.

Just got knocked out. ****.

I rematched his ass and knocked his ass out :D Intense fight, both had two knockdowns.

Does anybody play as Mike Tyson? I know he is finally in the game. I imagine he would be sick with haymakers.

I plan on getting it soon. I want to do a career as Manny Pacquiao. he's my favorite fighter right now. I plan on making some other boxers that are currently Wild Card fighters.

Or Ricky Hatton. I like him too.

Download the demo, it's three rounds between Pacquiao and Hatton.

8-0 with 7 KO's. I'm bitter I got that one decision but whatever.

But yeah, great game as always. Couple of complaints though.

Every now and then there is some delay when punching. It's very rare but it's still annoying.

Also, the reason, I think, the game gets so hard is that the training drills are ****ing hard as hell. That's supposed to be where you build up your fighter but I'm getting like a third of the possible points. I mean in Round 3 it might have been too easy but this is the other extreme. Which is a shame. I really don't like to simulate anything.

Archived