Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis' hair(is this new?)

MumboSauce

Glad you find my typo so amusing. But if you want to give him a new nickname, I vote for "The mouth from the south". :D

haha..

Its just not a name thats commonly misspelled around here.. Not to mention the name is in the thread title.. :silly:

no hard feelings.. just jokes to help pass-by this slow moving Monday!

Regardless, HAIL! :logo:

Good post. And I really think it is a matter of having seen Riggins and experiencing those superbowl teams that changes perspective. Stats and total rushing yards dont tell the whole story. You also have to remember that Riggins wasnt here for that many years. He had his share of injuries as Portice has had, and he missed 9 games due to a strike shortened year. That video is still missing one of Riggins most amazing runs where he literally carried like four guys about 10 yards.

But hey, at least you show respect for him and that's more than I can say for some people here.

:cheers:

Agreed. I think the other thing lost on those who didn't see those teams is the sense of dominance and the fact that you always had hope, even when common sense told you it was stupid to hold onto it.

These days when things aren't looking so good, I'm not as hopeful as I was then. I wish that would change.

Archived