Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins D ranked 3rd by Sportsroids

phokus

You are referring to the transition from Marvin Lewis to Mike Nolan, but you have to remember that they didn't just lose a DC. In 2002 the Ravens had to cut: Sam Adams, Rod Woodson, Shannon Sharpe, Jamie Sharper, Jermaine Lewis, Tony Siragusa, and many other players. Yes, they lost their defensive coordinator, but there were other factors as well.

yeah because shannon sharpe and Jermaine Lewis were such beast on the defensive side of the ball..

wtf are you talking about.

Our Defense is the story of our year. I cant wait to see what we are going to do. We go up against better offenses than the Ravens and Steelers. I think we might have the best Defense in the NFL this year. Haynesworth and Orakpo are scary. We have a great backfield Landry-Horton. Great Leadership aswell in Fletcher. Now if only Carlos could hold onto some balls.

Carlos needs to do some Kung Fu or something to get his mind right. Anyone seen Kung Fu Panda? Anyway... Also catch 100 balls a day. We need picks this year and they have to take em to the house.

3 is nice and shows some respect...but I'd like to see the #1 ranked SCORING D this year....Haynesworth forcing fumbles and Rak/Fletcher/Rocky Mac picking them up and scoring....also a INT return for a couple of TD's wouldn't be a bad thing either....

3 is nice and shows some respect...but I'd like to see the #1 ranked SCORING D this year....Haynesworth forcing fumbles and Rak/Fletcher/Rocky Mac picking them up and scoring....also a INT return for a couple of TD's wouldn't be a bad thing either....

The Packers will give them a run for their money. Look at the division they play in; there are so many opportunities... and let's not forget Ed Reed and Troy Polamalu. Getting the number one scoring defense will be tough.

Archived