Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thanks Mark. I think it's just something to do with attachments, I can't see them because of the NNT which really doesn't make sense to me, but I guess there's something connected with it.

Thanks for the picture again.

I was hoping to see the TK, but geez a lot of them are younger than I would have expected, especially the guy on the top right or at least he looks young.

• 2 weeks later...

Snooping around some more. Found some pics Murf took in 2007 that still show. That's because he hosted them on the skinscast server instead of the retired redskins server. Unfortunately, they are only of the pre-season game vs the Steelers. Still, there are some good shots in there of the team in white wearing their 75 anni patches, including some long-forgotten photos of Sean. There's even one of Lloyd making a TD. The Steelers game in the preseason of 2007 is at the bottom of the list in the link:

http://extremeskins.com/tags.php?tag=murf+photos

PITT055.JPG

wow, there some sean taylor pics in there

thanks mark

Its kinda surreal looking at taylor in those pic for some reason.

I also found this picture of portis around in the forum if anyone would like to use it

portis-mod-msgboard.jpg

That's a nice super sharp photo. Thanks!

As far as I know, they will all stay hosted - at least until the next major vBulletin upgrade, the last of which required we change servers. That's why we lost the images prior to last season.

I admit it would be nice if the team would back up something other than text when they have to swap servers.

TK might have a comment on this. He knows better than me.

That's a nice super sharp photo. Thanks!

As far as I know, they will all stay hosted - at least until the next major vBulletin upgrade, the last of which required we change servers. That's why we lost the images prior to last season.

I admit it would be nice if the team would back up something other than text when they have to swap servers.

TK might have a comment on this. He knows better than me.

So the throwback yellow on yellow jerseys are gone forever, when the redskins played the giants in 2007? I've been hunting those down since I've started collecting pics

So the throwback yellow on yellow jerseys are gone forever, when the redskins played the giants in 2007? I've been hunting those down since I've started collecting pics

I wouldn't be surprised if themurf still had them. He obviously took pics of the game, as this thread shows:

http://extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=213179

Maybe if you asked him, he would repost them?

Wait a minute. That Portis photo. Is that doctored? Sure looks like it. I've never seen or at least noticed sleeves like that on a burgundy. That has to be doctored. The pic title has "mod" in it - for modified I presume.

Yes it is actually, I was fooled the first time I saw it skimming around the board and I just downloaded a copy without thinking about. Then I remembered the redskins never wore throwbacks when they played the texans. The person did such a good job I didn't give it a second thought. The helmet is wrong and some other things like the stripe running up the sides of the pants. It really fooled me

Here is the original pic

71982158PG.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived