Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carnival cruise?

NotSoSuper

anyone have some expired with them?

What does this sentence mean? I know you're not asking if any of us died on the cruise? If we expired we couldn't answer your question... although Extremeskins is connected to higher places.

What does this sentence mean? I know you're not asking if any of us died on the cruise? If we expired we couldn't answer your question... although Extremeskins is connected to higher places.
Well, I came close to self-inflicted expiration after a week on a Carnival Cruise...maybe that counts?

I have taken that exact same cruise on Carnival many times.

What is your age?

Carnival is known as "the keg on the water."

If you are college-aged, you will love it. Party boat for sure.

If you are trying to hook up with someone, that is a great line.

If you are older, and prefer great food over partying at 2 am, then you might prefer a different company.

^^^^what he said. I went on the Carnival Ecstasy a few years back and it was really geared to the 20 something, party till you drop crowd. A few years later I saw one of those "disasters at sea" shows and what do you know? The Ecstasy caught fire while out on the seas. Carnival is a party focused cruise line in my experience (not that this is an entirely bad thing imo).

Okay, yeah, pretty much what everyone else here is saying. I went on a Carnival cruise through the western Caribbean in college.

It was crowded and definitely geared up for some heavy drinking (which was, you know, fine in college :D ). Personally, I wouldn't go another cruise, Carnival or any cruise line ever again, simply because I'm not a big fan of organized tour thingies.

Regardless, here's my advice:

1. On days at sea, if you want a chair to sunbathe on the deck, you need to get out there really early to lay claim to a seat.

2. If you want to do any day excursions at the islands you port at, I would recommend going through the local companies at the port instead of through the cruise. I think the cruise side trips were overpriced. If you know your ports ahead of time, do a little investigation to local companies and side trips offered.

*But then again, that's totally just me, I'm more of an off the beaten-path type of traveler and going through the local companies takes a little more work. If you don't care about the price and just want a vacation that you really don't have to think about, then by all means, go through the cruise line. :)

I hope you have a blast!!

I have taken that exact same cruise on Carnival many times.

What is your age?

Carnival is known as "the keg on the water."

If you are college-aged, you will love it. Party boat for sure.

If you are trying to hook up with someone, that is a great line.

If you are older, and prefer great food over partying at 2 am, then you might prefer a different company.

im 15.......

Archived