Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's next to your toilet???

Buddha

Ah, the offseason doldrums...

Since 1995, I've kept a copy of Lindy's NFL annual next to my commode year round. Just had the pleasure of upgrading to the shiny new 2003 issue and retired the tattered 2002 annual to the basement archives. I also usually have Dell and Crutchfield catalogs as well as the latest issues of Southern Living and Taste of Home. I'm planning to construct a MAN'S LAVATORY in the basement in the future and already plan to equip it with a PS2 and small monitor, and probably some sort of magazine/book rack to stow my reading material and air fresheners.

So what do you keep next to your crapper???

I am thinking about putting in my own bathroom. We have 1 and a 1/2 baths here and the damn kids and my wife are always in them when I got to go. I told my wife when I am feelin better I am going to finish the other half of our basement just for me. I am going to put a door on it and only I will have the key. This will be my retreat/office/den from the family and I am going to get and old Al BUNDY style 5gal flush toilet. Half the room will be an office the other half my bathroom. Then I will tell you what I put next to the commode, but I gotta admit the ps2 is a nice idea.;)

Originally posted by tommy-the-greek

I am thinking about putting in my own bathroom. We have 1 and a 1/2 baths here and the damn kids and my wife are always in them when I got to go. I told my wife when I am feelin better I am going to finish the other half of our basement just for me. I am going to put a door on it and only I will have the key. This will be my retreat/office/den from the family and I am going to get and old Al BUNDY style 5gal flush toilet. Half the room will be an office the other half my bathroom. Then I will tell you what I put next to the commode, but I gotta admit the ps2 is a nice idea.;)

That's a great idea on installing an illegal toilet. Mine would have to flush by means of a pull chain hanging from the ceiling. I'd also need one of those comfy padded toilet seats, preferably one that plays Hail to the Redskins when you sit on it.

Well, when we were in a house with 3 full baths I had my own bathroom, beside the toilet were various sports mags, sporting news and Men's Health. Now that she was transferred again and we are in a house with 1 and a half baths, NOTHING, oh wait I lied, there is a bowl brush.

Originally posted by Buddha

That's a great idea on installing an illegal toilet. Mine would have to flush by means of a pull chain hanging from the ceiling. I'd also need one of those comfy padded toilet seats, preferably one that plays Hail to the Redskins when you sit on it.

Great ideas, fellas. But Buddha, if you're going to have a good old-fashioned loo, you simply MUST attach a handgun to the backside of the tank, Godfather style. You know, for security in case intruders get into your business. As all men know, this isn't "just business. :asta: :cool:

Men's Health, Victoria Secret Catalog, and The Essential Uncanny X-men issues 1-24. Everything from heavy reading to very heavy reading. And of course toilet paper. It rarely reaches the holder anymore cause my wife goes through it so quick. One roll could probably last me a couple of weeks. Now I lucky if it lasts a couple of days. What are women doing with so much TP!!!:rolleyes: Or better yet, you're on the throne, get finished, and find nothing but an empty roll next to ya.

I was just thinking about getting one of those padded things for the bathroom at work. Only myself and two other people use it. Oh and I guess the customers can, but who gives a sh*t about them.

Anyway, what would be good to get? I don't think that a padded vinyl thing would be cool cuz, you know you'll stick to it after you are finished. I think that shag rug texture would be cool.

How much is a new super bad ass toilet? Why don't they make the assembly custom with a console to the left/right of it for drinks, accesories, and an ashtray? It can also have an option in the console for the super mac-daddy ones with in dash stereo sytems, push buttons for the ps2/dvd/tv screen to appear out of the wall while the consoles of the ps2 and dvd are in the toilets' attatched console.

A few years ago on Home Improvement, Tim Allen built the ultimate man's bathroom. It had a reclining toilet, fridge and tv remote next to it, and a big screen TV directly across. Mirror had car headlights as lighting. I can't remember everything else it

had.

Archived