Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most Feared Tacklers

iwasdoinit

I saw Lott as rookie when SF was up and coming. I idolized him. However, I still believe Taylor would have been the best to play the position.

I respect your opinion but Taylor was just starting to become one of the best in the league at his position so he had a ways to go to become better than Lott as the best in the history of the sport.

For the first two seasons Taylor did just as much wrong as he did right but that was because he was trying to be over-aggressive.

We have to remember that Lott was one of the best corners in the league before he became the best safety so he had the skills that most DB's did not possess.

No doubt. Lott was just about one of the best that's played and his hits knocked me out of my shoes sometimes. And as much as I love watching those guys from days gone by hit and play,there is no doubt in my mind that Sean was well on his way. Young man was special. Oh. And might add,(donning the homer glasses),that that Fletcher guy,the one playing in the middle LB position,kind of hits hard too. :D

Archived