Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Wearing this shirt has unleashed the animal inside me"

Rdskn4Lyf21

My friend showed me the reviews for the shirt below at Amazon.com - some funny stuff in there that I thought I'd share:

Shirt Reviews

41GlByFzNgL._AA280_.jpg

Some good ones:

"This item has wolves on it which makes it intrinsically sweet and worth 5 stars by itself, but once I tried it on, that's when the magic happened. After checking to ensure that the shirt would properly cover my girth, I walked from my trailer to Wal-mart with the shirt on and was immediately approached by women. The women knew from the wolves on my shirt that I, like a wolf, am a mysterious loner who knows how to 'howl at the moon' from time to time (if you catch my drift!)." Read more of this review

"I accidentally spilled a glass of Tuscan Whole Milk down the front of this shirt, and my soul was torn from my body and thrown into heaven by a jealous God."

"I was born with a terrible deformity in my right hand - it is withered and rolled in on itself and useless. I ordered this shirt hoping that it would mend the hole that has grown in my soul over the years.

When the package arrived, I opened it with my left hand and began to realize there was a strange tingling sensation in my right hand! Suddenly it rushed forth through my entire body. When it hit my head I saw God!

When this sensation ended, I looked at my old, dead hand and, lo! and behold, it was still deformed.

But the shirt fits really well."

"I have been wearing this shirt for about 15 weeks and I have not needed to wash it! You don't put this shirt on your torso you put it on your soul. The day I bought this shirt I lost 300 lbs! I got a new chevy, a new Trailer and my kids quit meth. I now know that the moon on this shirt is not a picture but the moon itself. I am the Moon Star!!!!!!!"

i like this site better for the reviews

http://www.birkoph.com/Wolf_tshirt.htm

Robert E. Lee says...

I got destroyed by Grant because he was wearing a wolf shirt. I was warned by my esteemed colleagues that I, too should don a wolf shirt (or a bear shirt at the very least) to go head to head against Grant. I gave these suggestions no thought, and look where I am now. I'm dead. Should've gotten this shirt. Damn.

Fazle says

This shirt is amazing. I had to upgrade the servers because the traffic was just too high. I donned my suit of armor (this shirt) and marched to my tribal stomping grounds. I walked into the Dell warehouse, borrowed a forklift, grabbed what I needed, but then I was stopped by a security guard. He asked, "Who are you, and what are you doing here?" I replied, "I am the Fazle. I'm here to obtain new equipment for my various projects." He said, "Buddy you know you gotta pay for those, right?" I stood up, pointed to my shirt, and said with great glee, "Dude. Look." He cowered back into his booth where he sat amazed at the awesomeness he had just witnessed.

This wolf shirt stuff is :rotflmao:

Archived