Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clinton Portis *Blackplanet Interview*

Santana_Fan

Moss is the man. He is very well spoken and keeps it real. This is the type of player every team should have and every fan should cheer for. Well until he wipes his shoes off, than people will turn on him. Any way, I hope he and Portis have career solidifying seasons.

Moss is the man. He is very well spoken and keeps it real. This is the type of player every team should have and every fan should cheer for. Well until he wipes his shoes off, than people will turn on him. Any way, I hope he and Portis have career solidifying seasons.

Yea, Moss' interview was nice. I hope Kelly AND Thomas can step up this year, so that'd open up things for Moss.

Back in 98 it was a good site. I'm not sure what it's about anymore, but I used to frequent the chat rooms back then.

back in 98 a lot of sites werent bad. lol i just cant get in to ebonic chatting.

yo dawg, wazzup?

who dis?

stuff like that...

I hear you Mike the slang on those chat boards is out of control. Sometimes even I need a translator.

hahaha..

the navy exchange of all places had those shoes. dont ask me why but they did. they even had the ones with the skins logo on the side.

and i live out here in San Diego.

Archived