Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Street Fighter IV.

DTN Redskin

Has anyone played this yet for PS3 or XBOX? I have a PS3 and loved this game growing up. Any review/information would be appreciated. Thanks.

I bought it. It's an extremely fun game. The the level of difficulty makes it more fun. Because you can't just walk through the computer. You actually have to play well. There are some characters that cheese all day *cough*Abel*cough*, but that happened in older versions too. The online play is enjoyable. I highly recommend it.

I bought it. It's an extremely fun game. The the level of difficulty makes it more fun. Because you can't just walk through the computer. You actually have to play well. There are some characters that cheese all day *cough*Abel*cough*, but that happened in older versions too. The online play is enjoyable. I highly recommend it.
Cool yeah I've rented it and did well with Ken but have trouble beating Zangrief. Man it's like impossible to beat him. Big **** lol. The game is awesome just can't really get past him. But I do think I'll be buying it though.

Archived