Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

R.I.P. Dom DeLuise

SkinsBry

001022_14.jpg

so.nimh09.jpg

RIP....knew him best from An American Tale and The Secret of Nimh

And I was just watching him on Beverly Hills 90210 last week, season 7. He played a guy who had been a TV Wizard. Kelly wanted a magic wand.

wow MissU...nice random pulls.

not random to me....when I think of Dom Deluise, that's what I know him as. I don't know anything else he did, honestly. Just as a cartoon voice (and recently 90210, but I wouldn't have known it was him except for the credits). Seriously, when I think of Dom Deluise, the FIRST thing I always think of is that cat in An American Tale.

not random to me....when I think of Dom Deluise, that's what I know him as. I don't know anything else he did, honestly. Just as a cartoon voice (and recently 90210, but I wouldn't have known it was him except for the credits). Seriously, when I think of Dom Deluise, the FIRST thing I always think of is that cat in An American Tale.

for young boys growing up he was burt reynolds' sidekick in all of the cannonball run movies. those movies were filled with super cool cars, really hot girls and it was a race movie.

he was the fat, funny, kind of dumb sidekick to burt's ultra cool character.

thats why you see the "captain chaos" reference and pics of him in a mask.

http://www.popeater.com/movies/article/dom-deluise-dies/464322?icid=main|main|dl1|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.popeater.com%2Fmovies%2Farticle%2Fdom-deluise-dies%2F464322

Dom DeLuise Passes Away at Age 75

Legendary actor-director Dom DeLuise has died, TMZ is reporting.

The Golden Globe nominated star was 75. According to TMZ, he passed away in his sleep.

DeLuise is best known for his roles in several Mel Brooks' classics, such as 'Blazing Saddles,' Spaceballs' and 'Robin Hood: Men in Tights.' Other hits on his resume include 'The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas,' 'Fatso' and 'The Muppet Movie.'

:rubeyes:

"The End" was a great movie with him & Burt Reynolds.

R.I.P. Dom. Now you can do "The French Mistake" without any interruptions from the set over. You will be missed.

I wonder how Peter & Michael are taking it.

Archived