Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas Cowboys 2009 Schedule

DeMarco Murray 29

Well, Jerrah was too big a ***** to close the old, Toilet Stadium, against us for fear of the ass whupping he might get. So, why would anybody be surprised that he'd be too big a ***** to open the new, Toilet Stadium, against us. And yes, it's his choice.

What's going to kill all Brokeback fans, is when we win the first Super Bowl hosted there.

Yeah man, good theory.

Only problem is New York won the Super Bowl two years back and one the East last year.

The Giants are such an easy choice over the Skins.

:hysterical:

Considering Dallas opponents, there is no way they could of made this schedule much easier or harder for them. Dallas does get the gift of getting their AFC West away games over with early in the season when they tend to play well.

I think a lot of the reason Dallas gets so many primetime games is the amount of fans of other teams that like to watch them for the sole purpose of watching them go down as much as their nationwide bandwagon fan base that actually cheer for them. For fans of other teams, they probably top the list as the team you love to hate. Therefore more primetime games.

Yeah man, good theory.

Only problem is New York won the Super Bowl two years back and one the East last year.

The Giants are such an easy choice over the Skins.

:hysterical:

Exactly, the Giants would be pretty much even money against the Pukes. So if they DID lose their home opener, it wouldn't be AS bad. Much less embarrassing than losing to your #1 rival who wouldn't even be favored against you. It's not so much about winning and losing, more about the image.

Exactly, the Giants would be pretty much even money against the Pukes. So if they DID lose their home opener, it wouldn't be AS bad. Much less embarrassing than losing to your #1 rival who wouldn't even be favored against you. It's not so much about winning and losing, more about the image.

Bingo. I think Jerry is seeing $$$ for the Opener instead of a Win.

Depending on injuries...

I think anywhere between 9-7 and 12-4 is likely. Romo sits to pee being out 3 games and then playing hurt the rest of the year cost them in 2008.

Mind you, I have full confidence in Jason Garrett's ability to go pass happy, ignoring his 3 talented RBs, and pointing them in the direction of 7-9 while the fat man gets all the blame.

Archived