Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone seen the newer Punisher movie?

Drop

I think it's called Punisher: Warzone. Has anyone seen it, and what did you think about it?

It was complete garbage!! Not even worth the rental. I saw the first one and thought they couldn't make the second one any worse....I was wrong.

The story was lame. The violence was so over the top it was comical and pathetic. Made the punisher look cartoonish rather than bad ass.

The acting was aweful. Honestly, rent the first one, it's way better than the second one!!!

I thought it was alright for an action flick.

It's the closest man to look like the punisher through costume, body build, hair. If they could have put Ray Stevenson into the original instead of Dolph, with that new badass looking body armor and weapons, it would be complete.

What I thought was really inane though was "Jigsaw". A pathetic name (already used in Saw), and his very generic plot/motive. He should have been eliminated all together and made his psycho brother the lead villain. Now THAT would have made a better, exciting movie. And that guy can play such an evil, diabolical nutcase (check out Percy in The Green Mile and two X-Files episodes "Squeeze" and "Tooms").

For the second film, I disregard it completely. I thought that one was a mess on it's own.

Archived