Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bluetooth headphones?

Slateman

Ok, so I just discovered that my laptop will accept Bluetooth devices. Which is pretty damn cool (at least I think so)

So I was wondering. Is there a company that makes Bluetooth headphones? I'd prefer something that is light weight (could possibly run with). I think it would be cool to be able to walk around my room while listening to music without disturbing my roommate.

Ok, so I just discovered that my laptop will accept Bluetooth devices. Which is pretty damn cool (at least I think so)

So I was wondering. Is there a company that makes Bluetooth headphones? I'd prefer something that is light weight (could possibly run with). I think it would be cool to be able to walk around my room while listening to music without disturbing my roommate.

Logitech makes them for sure. I think Sony makes some aswell.

S9s are good for running but they cut out frequently with my phone so I gave them to my roommate. The Sony Ericsson DS980 are my personal favorites (awesome remote design with OLED screen - very good sound and usability and good for running if you put the pendant under your shirt) and the Sony Ericsson IS800 are probably the best ones available right now but they cost about $200 and are probably easy to lose.

Archived