Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Redskins encouraging physical fitness

Skinz248

Redskins encouraging physical fitness

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nfceast/0-8-269/Redskins-encouraging-physical-fitness.html

March 17, 2009 11:00 AM

Posted by ESPN.com's Matt Mosley

At least three Redskins players will appear on the West Lawn of the Capitol on Thursday for a news conference calling for the passage of the Fitness Integrated with Teaching (FIT) Kids Act, which would place greater emphasis on physical education in schools. Cornerbacks DeAngelo Hall, Fred Smoot and safety Chris Horton will represent the Redskins and the league's NFL PLAY 60 program, which encourages children to get 60 minutes of physical activity per day.

click link for entire article...

This can't be true. DeAngelo Hall is doing something with the community? But what about all the horrible things he has done? :silly:

I wanted DeAngelo back in a Skins uni really bad this offseason. I hope he has changed his ways and will prove that this was a great move by our front office. Great to see a lot of young talent on this team give back to the community. Keep up the good work guys! HAIL

(as always, thanks to bubba for posting this in the breaking news section)

Redskins encouraging physical fitness

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nfceast/0-8-269/Redskins-encouraging-physical-fitness.html

This can't be true. DeAngelo Hall is doing something with the community? But what about all the horrible things he has done? :silly:

I wanted DeAngelo back in a Skins uni really bad this offseason. I hope he has changed his ways and will prove that this was a great move by our front office. Great to see a lot of young talent on this team give back to the community. Keep up the good work guys! HAIL

(as always, thanks to bubba for posting this in the breaking news section)

Nobody ever said D-Hall is a bad guy off the field. In fact, he is a pretty cool guy off the field and does lots in the community. You can't say anything bad about him outside of football

My concern last year was his impact in the locker room. And for the 2008 season I was proven wrong

I hope he continues to prove me wrong

Nobody ever said D-Hall is a bad guy off the field. In fact, he is a pretty cool guy off the field and does lots in the community. You can't say anything bad about him outside of football

My concern last year was his impact in the locker room. And for the 2008 season I was proven wrong

I hope he continues to prove me wrong

Just to make things clear, I am not saying that he is a bad guy off the field at all. I think he makes this team better and I was just posting this article for all of the people that do think he has a big problem, or will be a big problem.

Archived