Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Slideshow: Redskins Spend Big, Get Little Production

Horatio

History seems to be against Haynesworth, since everyone else who has signed with the Redskins for big money has failed to last their contracts or live up to them by any stretch.

I'm guessing players like Portis and Moss, or Randy Thomas, aren't really included in their analysis (the first two being trades, anyway). I would think that Moss and Portis had bigger contracts than Patten did, though.

Then again, they did mention Lloyd, so trades would seem to count.

I'm guessing players like Portis and Moss, or Randy Thomas, aren't really included in their analysis (the first two being trades, anyway). I would think that Moss and Portis had bigger contracts than Patten did, though.

Then again, they did mention Lloyd, so trades would seem to count.

just another hatchet job

They will mention the free agents that help make their case. Not the productiveplayers we have acquired like Portis, Moss, Thomas, Washington, Springs, Griffin, Rabach, Fletcher, Carter (to an extent) etc.

I agree...but they go too far when they say "everyone else who has signed with the Redskins for big money has failed to last their contracts or live up to them by any stretch"...especially since I still don't see Patten's contract to be "big money", or Armstead's contract if that wasn't a typo lol...

i hate the comments on haynesworth... what does the way another player coming out of free agency have to do with the way he is going to perform? even if he sucks that's on him and isn't related to the other players who are NO LONGER ON THE TEAM... it was pointless to include him in the slideshow before he even steps on the field :saber:

Archived