Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN worst player contract in history

tone_dubbz

Vinny was the "Scouting Director" for the 49ers and was no better than 3rd in line when making draft picks. Dwight Clark? Carmen Policy? You've heard of these people? They had the final say.

I suggest you actually do some research on what position and duties Cerrato held within the Niners organization between the years of 95-98.

The Michael Vick contract commentary was bit of revisionist history as nobody would have seen that Vick was going to be in jail and out of the league. Yes, he wasn't all that great at passing, but he could make things happen. He was a play maker and they were a pretty decent team with him and really bad team without him. I am glad that the got a franchise QB without the drama. None of the contracts that they listed really surprised me. I would have thought that the Archuletta deal would have been a little higher than it was because he was only here for one season.

The Michael Vick contract commentary was bit of revisionist history as nobody would have seen that Vick was going to be in jail and out of the league. Yes, he wasn't all that great at passing, but he could make things happen. He was a play maker and they were a pretty decent team with him and really bad team without him. I am glad that the got a franchise QB without the drama. None of the contracts that they listed really surprised me. I would have thought that the Archuletta deal would have been a little higher than it was because he was only here for one season.

I think they are a much better team now than they ever were with Vick.

Tough life in the NFL, Roll outta bed about 8, show up at the park about 9. Spend about an hour getting taped up and then go do some stretches and run a few drills. Then it's lunch time. Do some more stretches and run a few drills, maybe watch some game film. Take a shower and go home about 4 PM. If you're making 5 mil/season that's about $96,000/week Yes I'm envious and if you suck like Lloyd and Arch did you don't even have to work on the weekend. Sorry, I had to vent.:laugh:

Archived