Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskin Babies

Jino

:logo:Hey Everyone!

Here is one of the newest Redskins fans born on January 16th, weighing 7 lbs. 1 oz., and 19 inches long. Probably not lineman material, but check out his stiff arm! And I will make sure he will not become a Cowboys, Eagles, or Giants fan :dallasuck:eaglesuck:gaintsuck

Take Care All and Go Skins!

hey guys im glad someone posted this thread.....here are the names of my grandchildren......16 month old Londyn Mckenzie and two day old Kolt Brannan, sure the names are a little different but my daughter can spell them however she wants as long as we know who they are named after!

GO SKINS!!!:point2sky

This is me and my 7 month old baby daughter, Katie Sue. Having her just before the season really helped me learn how to control my emotions while watching the skins. I've learned how to do the "inward screaming" ... "inward cursing" ... "inward swearing" ... and "inward cheering." Similar to Jack Black and Tenacious D's "inward singing."

First couple games of the season I really startled her through excitement and frustration, so learning the above skills has been essential to my Skins experience with her. She's born into it and will learn to love it, or no other team at all ... yes I am going to be an open minded parent. Hail!

Archived