Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Why change your car's oil when your girlfriend can do it?" if you want a good laugh

BayouBrave86

To hell with the bush talk, this is chicks and oil changes.

The can drive ya mad. Chick comes into the shop and tell us that a part fell off her car, and wanted to know where the 710 cap went :doh:

Nah I wouldn't go THAT far. I'd settle for our president not brutalizing the English language.

"Is our children learning?"

"They misunderstimated me..."

If you voted for a true moron like that you need to hang your head in shame.

I can't believe that you guys are calling this guy stupid, he certainly isn't. He is quite smarty after reading some of his stuff, he might come off like an ignorant hick but that is just to get peoples goat. He just put the site up for fun and is messing around with everyone.

Originally posted by redman

That's true. Our president should at least have invented the internet!

Now only if Gore would have actually said that. :doh:

We have discussed this before, its an Urban Legend that has been widely attributed to him (Gore) and repeated ad nauseum until its widely accepted as fact.

Here's the page on it...

http://www.snopes.com/quotes/internet.htm

Originally posted by BushSucks

Hey at least Gore speaks coherent English, did Bush snort coke through all those English 101 classes?

I didn't vote for Bush, but Gore once gave an entire speech on diversity based on E Pluribus Unum meaning "Out of One, Many." Can you imagine the jokes that would have followed had Quayle or Bush done so? Plus, at least Bush finished his graduate studies- unlike Gore, who flunked out.

Archived