Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West

Commander PK

I remember getting this in the mail a few months ago. Dramatic music, dramatic images, dramatic soundbites...What I got from it doesn't extend very far beyond "These are Islamic Jihadis, they're everywhere, and they want to kill you."

I think this was a pretty big waste of money attempting to influence voters, for the amount of money and effort they take to send out each one of these tapes they couldn't have been getting a very good return on them.

I remember getting this in the mail a few months ago. Dramatic music, dramatic images, dramatic soundbites...What I got from it doesn't extend very far beyond "These are Islamic Jihadis, they're everywhere, and they want to kill you."

After watching the film, it becomes harder to deny the reality of the situation.

No not the larger Islam, but what exactly does that prove? That the terrorists who kill in Allah's name are just fictional boogie men? I am talking about the Radical element of Islam, and you are trying to take what I've said and generalize.

Ok, I must of misunderstood. But whats your point that terrorist are bad?

Watch the film people. Just watch it, and then come back and debate to your hearts content.

Every single person that is connected to this film in any way has a huge ideological bias.

honestreporting.com who produced this is a group that tries to influence the way Israel is reported about in the news. They are simply a pro-Isreali organization that is trying to create an alternative

Pipes is a clown who has no academic backing and claims that Barack Obama prayed in a mosque.

The Clarion Fund, Freedom Watch, and Aish HaTorah are all far right very pro Zionist organizations.

This is a film created by a group of Zionists who have no credibility and the film they produce is shockingly enough propaganda to advance their interests.

Every single person that is connected to this film in any way has a huge ideological bias.

honestreporting.com who produced this is a group that tries to influence the way Israel is reported about in the news. They are simply a pro-Isreali organization that is trying to create an alternative

Pipes is a clown who has no academic backing and claims that Barack Obama prayed in a mosque.

The Clarion Fund, Freedom Watch, and Aish HaTorah are all far right very pro Zionist organizations.

This is a film created by a group of Zionists who have no credibility and the film they produce is shockingly enough propaganda to advance their interests.

Thats pretty much the whole background of the film.

Uh yeah, and given the opportunity to kill you and me they will do it, without hesitation.

Can you succinctly define exactly who this is? Is this Al Qaeda? Because they are a small group. I am not going to argue that Al Qaeda would probably love to kill me but can you define who these radical Islamists are so I know what I am dealing with and who I should be afraid of.

Hamas is a localized group, they don't give a damn about America other then the fact that we are heavily supportive of Israel. Same with Hezbollah, for the most part they don't care other then the fact that we are heavily supportive of Israel and had a base in Lebanon during the civil war/occupation, the base got bombed we leave Lebanon and voila we don't get explicitly attacked any more.

All I can tell you, is that in the film video footage is shown of Hezbollah burning the American flag and yelling Death to America. Palestinian children are video-taped in school, screaming about how they are going to become martyrs to Allah by blowing themselves up.

Are you guys saying that this is all faked or something? That this is all just an elaborate right wing conspiracy to win John McCain some votes. That's ridiculous, and states much more about your state of mind then the filmmakers IMO.

All I can tell you, is that in the film video footage is shown of Hezbollah burning the American flag and yelling Death to America. Palestinian children are video-taped in school, screaming about how they are going to become martyrs to Allah by blowing themselves up.

They were obviously paid to do it by some vast right-wing conspiracy. Just ignore it. For every young Islamofacist, there's some Menonite sitting in a schoolhouse just waiting to bomb a market.

Do you think they staged the Palestianian children yelling Death to America? Did they stage the extremists parading about in London? This is real footage captured, and used in the documentary. When the guy says he wants to kill all infidels, why shouldn't we believe him or trivialize what he says? Has 9/11 taught us nothing?

Are you guys saying that this is all faked or something? That this is all just an elaborate right wing conspiracy to win John McCain some votes. That's ridiculous, and states much more about your state of mind then the filmmakers IMO.

Saying Death to America is one thing actually doing something about it is entirely different. You can find Anti-American protests anywhere in the world, should we declare everyone in any one of these countries our enemies? This is all sensationalist garbage. If you believe that there is an army of radical Islamists out there then I don't know what to say to you, I guess look for some less biased sources.

Do you think they staged the Palestianian children yelling Death to America? Did they stage the extremists parading about in London? This is real footage captured, and used in the documentary. When the guy says he wants to kill all infidels, why shouldn't we believe him or trivialize what he says? Has 9/11 taught us nothing?

How many Palestinian children have bombed the United States? Should we start a war on anyone that isn't fond of us or our policies? You don't think that any of these actions are simply for show?

They were obviously paid to do it by some vast right-wing conspiracy. Just ignore it. For every young Islamofacist, there's some Menonite sitting in a schoolhouse just waiting to bomb a market.

This is what I find ridiculous about how this thread has gone so far. Do they think the footage is faked or something? Or that somehow it is grouped in such a way, (organized in such a way by a biased director) that when the extremist says "Death to America" or that "Jews use the blood of muslim children for baking cookies"...you are not really hearing what you think you are? Or it means something else?

This is all sensationalist garbage. If you believe that there is an army of radical Islamists out there then I don't know what to say to you, I guess look for some less biased sources.

How do you know there isn't? What makes you so enlightened? This is of course not an "army" in a traditional sense.

How many Palestinian children have bombed the United States? Should we start a war on anyone that isn't fond of us or our policies? You don't think that any of these actions are simply for show?

Ah... just for show. Makes me feel so much better.

I'll juts teach my son to say "Death to Mecca" and tell everyone it's just for show.

There were quite a few non religious and some Christian suicide bombings in Lebanon. Actually most in that suicide bombing campaign were not Islamist in origin. Most of them were non religious.

Again, it has nothing to do with our "policies" and everything to do with our way of life. These people want the whole world to submit to their version of Islam, for Allah. Nothing we have done, or didn't do is going to change the fact that they want Islam to rule the world.

How do you know there isn't? What makes you so enlightened? This is of course not an "army" in a traditional sense.

So who should I hate? Who is my enemy? I have no beef with Hezbollah, when was the last Hezbollah attack on the United States? 1983 when we had a base in Lebanon, can you show that they are any kind of threat to me right now? What about Hamas?

What exactly are we debating in this thread? That terrorists are bad. Ok, well let me start a threat that says the Sun is yellow.

Painkiller, what exactly is your point. If you are saying terrorist are bad, I dont think anyone will disagree with you.

So, if I go out of my way to film the absolute worst parts of radical Christianity in order to make a documentary with a message, exactly how would it come out different?

What does that have to do with Radical Islam? Stop trying to divert attention from the real issue. When Christians blow up Embassay's and Hotels, and fly hijacked Airliners into tall buildings, then you can come talk with me about how big a threat Radical Christianity is.

There were quite a few non religious and some Christian suicide bombings in Lebanon. Actually most in that suicide bombing campaign were not Islamist in origin. Most of them were non religious.

Horse****.

My Family left Lebanon because of Islamist and Arabist. Nowhere in Lebanon is it safe for Christians, even in Zahle and Tripoli anymore. It's only a miracle she has a cedar still and not a star & crescent on her flag.

What does that have to do with Radical Islam? Stop trying to divert attention from the real issue. When Christians blow up Embassay's and Hotels, and fly hijacked Airliners into tall buildings, then you can come talk with me about how big a threat Radical Christianity is.

What about the Christians that blow up abortion clinics? Isnt that a Radicial Christianity.

Archived