Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West

Commander PK

I did a search, and I haven't seen any threads on this film. It was released a few years back, and a friend of mine gave it to me to watch.

This film should be required viewing for EVERY American. If you watch this film, and you still don't get what it is the civilized world is up against in Radical Islam, then you will never understand.

http://www.obsessionthemovie.com/

That's pretty funny Mick, but I can tell you now after watching this movie. You will not be feeling like making jokes. Basically, I knew things were bad, but I can now say unequivocally that they are even worse than I thought.

If you actually gained your knowledge about Islam by watching that movie, well, then you knowledge is completely wrong.

Every religion has radical's, what you see on TV is 1-3% of radicals, just like every other religion does. What you dont see is the other 97-99% who practice their religion in peace.

That's pretty funny Mick, but I can tell you now after watching this movie. You will not be feeling like making jokes. Basically, I knew things were bad, but I can now say unequivocally that they are even worse than I thought.

I know it's as bad as it is, I just prefer not to dwell on it, and get depressed.

If you actually gained your knowledge about Islam by watching that movie, well, then you knowledge is completely wrong.

Every religion has radical's, what you see on TV is 1-3% of radicals, just like every other religion does. What you dont see is the other 97-99% who practice their religion in peace.

1-3 % of over a Billion Muslims is how much ?

Enough to do some serious damage.

This is pretty much pure propaganda. Produced by the Clarion Fund and a few other extreme right groups like Freedom Watch and Aish HaTorah pretty much pure fear mongering and attacks. This was a video distributed this past election to try to scare voters into voting against Obama.

EDIT: Any film or anything that takes Daniel Pipes seriously is pretty much discredited in my book. He is an absolute joke.

I never said I gained knowledge about Islam from the watching this movie. What the movie does do is show you Radical Islam, and it opens your eyes to how quickly it is spreading, and where it comes from.

I never said I gained knowledge about Islam from the watching this movie. What the movie does do is show you Radical Islam, and it opens your eyes to how quickly it is spreading, and where it comes from.

Have you ever been to an Islamic state or just watched one on TV?

I know it's as bad as it is, I just prefer not to dwell on it, and get depressed.

I would say 1-3 % may be radicals but that doesn't mean the majority or even very many will do anything about it. I would say there is 1-3 % or more of Christians that flat out hate Muslims but they won't do anything about it.

There is no unified Islam against the West, that is simply fear mongering. However, there are certain groups like Al Qaeda that are a very dangerous terrorist organization. There is a very complex situation regarding most groups that we deem terrorists, some are localized like Hezbollah and Hamas, others are broader like the old school Muslim Brotherhood, but to lump them all in together and proclaim that its Islam vs. the West is absolutely ridiculous and is simply fear mongering and used to stir up support for other agendas.

The point is every religion has crazy ppl, that being the point. How many Christian's are in the world? 1-3 % of them are crazy, they can do a lot of damage to.

This is pretty much pure propaganda. Produced by the Clarion Fund and a few other extreme right groups like Freedom Watch and Aish HaTorah pretty much pure fear mongering and attacks. This was a video distributed this past election to try to scare voters into voting against Obama.

This is not propaganda. Have you actually watched the film? You are in denial. There was nothing mentioned in this film directing you to vote for, or even allude to voting for any candidate. It shouldn't be about scaring you to vote against anyone, because we should all be on the same page when it comes to this threat. The threat from Radical Islam has been made a political issue, when it is nothing of the sort.

Have you ever been to an Islamic state or just watched one on TV?

And I hope you reliaze that its a basic fundamental Islamic idea that killing an innocent person is like killing humanity, i.e. its against Islam to kill. These terrorist groups dont represent Islam and please dont tell me that they do.

This is not propaganda. Have you actually watched the film? You are in denial. There was nothing mentioned in this film directing you to vote for, or even allude to voting for any candidate. It shouldn't be about scaring you to vote against anyone, because we should all be on the same page when it comes to this threat. The threat from Radical Islam has been made a political issue, when it is nothing of the sort.

Propaganda doesn't necessarily explicitly tell you who to vote for. There is a very clear agenda here and the producers of the movie have dubious credibility at best. They sent this tape out to newspapers in swing state to try and stir up fear and play up threats.

And I hope you reliaze that its a basic fundamental Islamic idea that killing an innocent person is like killing humanity, i.e. its against Islam to kill. These terrorist groups dont represent Islam and please dont tell me that they do.

Ok, enlighten me. What do these terrorist organizations represent then, if not an extreme form of Islam?

What does that have to do with anything? We are talking about RADICAL ISLAM, not Islam in general. Do I need to go to an Islamic state to know that 19 Islamic Jihadists destroyed the WTC?

Islamic Jihadists, you mean Al Qaeda members, who are a very small group in the scheme of things. You however, may want to go to an Arab state to get some perspective on just why Al Qaeda may have been formed or why it is still able to find pockets of support.

What does that have to do with anything? We are talking about RADICAL ISLAM, not Islam in general. Do I need to go to an Islamic state to know that 19 Islamic Jihadists destroyed the WTC?

You told me you learned how quickly Radical Islam is spreading, and you learned this by watching this movie?? Is that Right?

So you know its spreading because the movie told you so? Or have you been to a country where you know its occurring?

Islamic Jihadists, you mean Al Qaeda members, who are a very small group in the scheme of things. You however, may want to go to an Arab state to get some perspective on just why Al Qaeda may have been formed or why it is still able to find pockets of support.

Actually, Al Qaeda is not the only group mentioned. Hamas and Hezbollah are also discussed. Footage is shown of Palestinian children reciting how they are going to blow themselves up for Allah, and kill the Jews.

you told me you learned how quickly radical islam is spreading, and you learned this by watching this movie?? Is that right?

So you know its spreading because the movie told you so? Or have you been to a country where you know its occurring?

have you watched the film, yes or no?

Actually, Al Qaeda is not the only group mentioned. Hamas and Hezbollah are also discussed. Footage is shown of Palestinian children reciting how they are going to blow themselves up for Allah, and kill the Jews.

Hamas is a localized group, they don't give a damn about America other then the fact that we are heavily supportive of Israel. Same with Hezbollah, for the most part they don't care other then the fact that we are heavily supportive of Israel and had a base in Lebanon during the civil war/occupation, the base got bombed we leave Lebanon and voila we don't get explicitly attacked any more.

Archived