Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Color added to the new $20 bill

The Evil Genius

capt.1052841063.money_makeover_wx102.jpg

The front and back of the re-designed of the $20 bills, unveiled at the Treasury Department in Washington Tuesday, May 13, 2003. America's paper money --the venerable greenback --is no longer going to appear all green, getting a tad more colorful, part of a broader effort to thwart sophisticated counterfeiters. The Treasury Department's Bureau of Engraving and Printing, which makes the nation's paper currency, debuted the new $20 in a public showing Tuesday. (AP Photo/Treasury Department)

Doesn't really look to different.

Here's how I'd change the money:

I'm think we should replace the greenback with red,white and blue.

$1 Bill- Eliminate it. Use the $1 coin, that will get people to use it.

$2- returns and replaces the $1 bill. This bill will have the current president at the time. So this will mean Bush would be on it right now. I think every country should have their current leader on at least one currency. Want to talk about the hell this will cause vending machines. :laugh:

$5- I'd use a modern democratic president: Franklin D. Roosevelt.

$10- I'd use a modern republican president: Ronald Reagan

$20- I'd elimate the $20 bill and replace it with a new $25 bill. I really want to screw those vending machines. :laugh:

$25- New $25 Bill has Abraham Lincoln.

$50- I'd move Benjamin Franklin to the $50 bill.

$100- Old George Washington moves to the $100, so instead of Benjamins, you have to say Washingtons. :D

Archived