Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another newbie poster here..but I feel right at home

Are polls excessive and unnecessary  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Are polls excessive and unnecessary

• Brandies is an ******* and a trouble maker and should be dragged by his balls down mainstreet
    • I like polls
    • polls are a pain in the butt and the next person who post one should be slowly tortured to death
    • I don't like football, but love polls and that is why I am on this forum

I have been looking for a legitimate Redskins board for awhile now to keep me up to date with all of the offseason moves and insights on the team and it seems as if I finally found one. I love the Skins and it is great to have finally found others who share the same amount of passion for them as I do. Here is to a great 2003-2004 season!:cheers:

Glad you stumbled upon us. We're the biggest, most feature rich, most active, most dedicate Redskin message board and site there is. So, I'm glad you didn't have to find other smaller sites before finding the biggest and best one :).

Welcome :).

I am just glad to see that the Hogette dress looks just as good on the guys as it did on me!

Don't worry, WarpathBrave86, these guys will have you out of that thing before you know it. :laugh: ;)

Haha thanks for all the welcomes! Richmond is alright I guess, the weather isn't all that great..it is so humid and cloudy here..sorta sucks. I wish it were football season already so the weather wouldn't make a difference..I would be sitting on my couch and enjoying the game. Only a few more months to go!

The Richmond area is great. We live within striking distance of Fed Ex Field without having the traffic problems of DC, and since they are our "hometown team" the Redskins are televised every single week, where as in other parts of the country sometimes you don't get to see them.:D :wave:

Archived