Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sally Jenkins- JC article

jivelikenice

this guy basically gives interviews like the way he plays on the field. trying to not make mistakes, doesnt take chances and make risky throws. never blaming himself, always coming up with excuses when clearly he is a bad QB. he reminds me of one of those people in general that's not really good at what he does but doesnt want to make it seem too obvious , ALWAYS BEING DEFENSIVE (clear sign) and always thinking it is never his fault when he opens his mouth.

this guy basically gives interviews like the way he plays on the field. trying to not make mistakes, doesnt take chances and make risky throws. never blaming himself, always coming up with excuses when clearly he is a bad QB. he reminds me of one of those people in general that's not really good at what he does but doesnt want to make it seem too obvious , ALWAYS BEING DEFENSIVE (clear sign) and always thinking it is never his fault when he opens his mouth.

Totally not true. I can't count the number of interviews where he has said he needs first to look in the mirror. If that's not taking responsibility, then I don't know what is.

Archived