Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rookie on the board

haraldjun

so when we have the day of the rookies I will add myself, its my first post, and this is really a great site

by the way I am from Austria and a real Skins fan although it´s very difficult to get infos about the Redskins

beer for all, :cheers:

welcome welcome welcome!

you have to look no further than this amazing site to get your skins information. no other site comes close to it's depth and bredth. don't bother going to the post website, the times website, espn, or cnnsi. it all gets posted here immediately after its posted on those other places. it's one stop redskin shopping at its best.

Welcome to all the newbies. I hope everyone decides to stick around and join the conversations. That's how we get to know everybody here and makes the whole experience as fun as it is.

I must say... all the newbies have joined at the right time. ExtremeSkins is about to explode with incredible new features - unprecedented - in the next few months. I'll leave it at that.... but you ain't seen nothing yet ;)

Originally posted by Die Hard

I must say... all the newbies have joined at the right time. ExtremeSkins is about to explode with incredible new features in the next few months. I'll leave it at that.... but you ain't seen nothing yet ;)

Stop, you're giving me a semi...:drool:

Mafia is a cool game. One of the more underrated PC games last year IMO. I think it would have made an excellent console game myself.

Archived