Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FYI: Loge seats for $113/$114 on StubHub (THIS IS A THREAD FROM 2008) (MET)

HOF44

I just grabbed a pair for cheap and I've got somebody to buy my regular seats (technically seat, see my thread asking about reprints from around week 7) and tailgate wristbands at face so I think I actually come out ahead on this one and get out of the rain/cold. Question though, how do you get up there anyway? Club level escalator or the outside ramps?

I just grabbed a pair for cheap and I've got somebody to buy my regular seats (technically seat, see my thread asking about reprints from around week 7) and tailgate wristbands at face so I think I actually come out ahead on this one and get out of the rain/cold. Question though, how do you get up there anyway? Club level escalator or the outside ramps?

You go in the Suite entrance and take the elevator. One is by the ticket office the other is on the end of the stadium facing the ES tailgate.

• 1 year later...
Babs you jackass...we miss you in 230. You've been there what, once this entire year? You've left my group and TLC's out to dry.

Planning on being at the Dallas game. We had a reduction in force at work but I'm still here, we have a lot less people. So I end up working more. Things seem to be picking up some, so hopefully next season will be better. Plus getting a real GM means that it's much more likely I keep my tickets next season. If Cerrato stayed I was seriously going to cancel them.

Archived