Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins vs. Bengals: Sellers Scored!!!!

Misterwookas

I acutally thought I was having an epiphany, deja vu, whatever in the hell you want to call it. If it would have ended up 24-10 I know I would have had one. This game looked just like the ****ing Baltimore game. Bad thing for me since I am an old Dead Head from the 90's (wink....wink....) The call on Sellars was the biggest miscall in all of NFL history. I just do not know what to say to this team. It is like the old days hoping that other teams lose to get into the playoffs but his year we just waited to late into the season to go through this funk. Man, I feel bad saying it, but I honestly think that Dan Snyder is looking foward to next year and the possiblilty of signing Bill Cowher. Zorn is the worst offensive coach in all of football. Nothing works for us.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I acutally thought I was having an epiphany, deja vu, whatever in the hell you want to call it. If it would have ended up 24-10 I know I would have had one. This game looked just like the ****ing Baltimore game. Bad thing for me since I am an old Dead Head from the 90's (wink....wink....) The call on Sellars was the biggest miscall in all of NFL history. I just do not know what to say to this team. It is like the old days hoping that other teams lose to get into the playoffs but his year we just waited to late into the season to go through this funk. Man, I feel bad saying it, but I honestly think that Dan Snyder is looking foward to next year and the possiblilty of signing Bill Cowher. Zorn is the worst offensive coach in all of football. Nothing works for us.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I think the Skins offense is dosing

His helmet and tip of the ball crossed the plane from what I saw.

And even if he didn't score, there is no way that should have been Bengals ball. His progress was CLEARLY stopped and he was just reaching to see if he could stretch out any further.

That was an awful call giving them the ball. Absolutely AWFUL.

Archived