Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

When Betts is your #1 WR You Are Not Going To Win A Game!

zCommander

I just want to point out that Betts had more receiving yards then any of our other "stud" WR.

Sonny said we have to win this game through the air. He was right. Because our running game was not going to go anywhere.

But I bet Sonny didn't envision that Betts would have more receiving yards then our WR. :doh:

Here are the stats:

Receiving ...REC YDS TD LG

L. Betts .......3 57 0 27

S. Moss .......4 48 0 25

A. Randle El ..5 47 1 17

D. Thomas ....3 26 0 18

C. Portis .......3 14 0 19

M. Sellers .....2 14 0 8

C. Cooley .....1 12 0 12

Again, our receiving core is putrid. Kelly dropped another pass right in his hands tonight. Might need to take this sig down because he's not making a very convincing argument for himself over Davis right now

Hopefully DT can start getting more involved. The guy looks very physically talented.

In Betts' defense, he's pretty good when he acts like a receiver.

Again, our receiving core is putrid. Kelly dropped another pass right in his hands tonight. Might need to take this sig down because he's not making a very convincing argument for himself over Davis right now.

Really? I've only ever heard this from the peanut gallery, "Kelly catches everything thrown at him."

The one that honestly bothers me the most is Cooley with one reception.

The man may be the most versatile offensive weapon this team has, and because of our shoddy offensive line, he has to be kept in to block more often than not. Cooley is a WR in a TE's body. We have to find ways to get him the ball on mismatches. When you have a guy with his size and speed and drive for extra yardage, there's no excuse for him not getting the ball.

Archived