Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What teams can't/can you watch?

RedskinsSuperBowl21

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Obviously I love the skins but I was talking with a buddy of mine about how there are some football teams that you would rather watch than others. For example I like watching the bears, NFC East teams and alot of historic teams like the Packers, Patriots, Colts, Jets etc...

My friend and I came to the conclusion that our three least favorite teams to watch regardless of how good they are at any given time are the Jaguars, Titans and Ravens.

I want to know what everyone else thinks.

Why those teams? The Cardinals have a fun offense and any game at Arrowhead is cool.

Texans because they don't feel like a real team yet because they haven't made any impact in the league

Ravens because they're the closest team geographically to the Redskins, and the fact that ravens fans think that there's some sort of rivalry between us has always been incredibly annoying to me, so I hate watching them, especially because their games are always broadcasted where I am.

Jags because they're a useless franchise to me.

Cardinals because they've always came across as a weak franchise at least as far as I've been following the league.

Chiefs....Not sure, I just really couldn't care less.

Also, I forgot to mention the Bills...but then again...who hasn't?

Texans because they don't feel like a real team yet because they haven't made any impact in the league

Ravens because they're the closest team geographically to the Redskins, and the fact that ravens fans think that there's some sort of rivalry between us has always been incredibly annoying to me, so I hate watching them, especially because their games are always broadcasted where I am.

Jags because they're a useless franchise to me.

Cardinals because they've always came across as a weak franchise at least as far as I've been following the league.

Chiefs....Not sure, I just really couldn't care less.

Also, I forgot to mention the Bills...but then again...who hasn't?

It's not a rivalry, it's just general disdain. And that, apparently, goes both ways.

For me i don't really hate watching individual teams, i just hate certain matchups...i want to watch a game where i can root for team, if i have nothing to cheer for then i don't really care....for instance right now im watching the steelers cowgirl game, and i really don't like the steelers at all, but i'm really rooting for them right now.

Archived