Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Viewing pay-per-view fights when you are out of town

smashmowf

I thought you could get pay per views in hotels? I'm pretty sure I've done so in the past. If not, take your laptop and stream it

Pay-per-view movies.....but I've never seen paper-per-view boxing.....Stream it eh? I have to check that out...have you ever done it?

Pay-per-view movies.....but I've never seen paper-per-view boxing.....Stream it eh? I have to check that out...have you ever done it?

Yeah I've streamed fights before. It can be tricky to find a good stream though. Nothing more frustrating then trying to watch a fight on a feed that's all choppy and continuously pauses. But if you look you can find a good one.

It's been awhile so I can't remember the sites. Most of them are Japanese. I'm sure someone on here can tell you what they are.

EDIT: Maybe check out the MMA thread or the boxing thread. I'm sure there are links in them from past fights that will take you to the sites.

Yeah I've streamed fights before. It can be tricky to find a good stream though. Nothing more frustrating then trying to watch a fight on a feed that's all choppy and continuously pauses. But if you look you can find a good one.

It's been awhile so I can't remember the sites. Most of them are Japanese. I'm sure someone on here can tell you what they are.

EDIT: Maybe check out the MMA thread or the boxing thread. I'm sure there are links in them from past fights that will take you to the sites.

Thanks, I'll check it out...so far I've found myp2p and tv ants.....

Archived