Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Field Goal That Wasn't

Fan035

It was NOT Shizam's fault. The snap was high thanks to Ethan Albright.... Get a clue....

Oh give me a break. The dude is LAST in the NFL...OK fine I will give him that field goal...now he is like 28th or 27th...he sucks point blank.

we didn't have any more timeouts when we kicked that field goal. if we would have a run a play and the wr didn't get out of bounds of campbell got sacked, you all would be pissed that we didn't attempt the field goal. zorn got suisham 6 more yards and he still missed. when you miss 8 field goals on the season, that's pathetic. he has one job and he can't do it. we need a kicker that when we send out there we have confidence he will make it. i don't feel that way when suisham is out there and neither do alot of people on here.

Same way we're happy (apparently) with the 36th ranked punter in net yards.

Well at least we brought in a punter to compete and try to improve. I mean look at the Giants they had Tynes and then he got hurt and they picked up Old Man Carney and they are number 1 in the NFL. I mean at least bring someone in it cannot hurt.

Well at least we brought in a punter to compete and try to improve. I mean look at the Giants they had Tynes and then he got hurt and they picked up Old Man Carney and they are number 1 in the NFL. I mean at least bring someone in it cannot hurt.

I was being sarcastic. I have no idea how people are satisfied with Plack and Suisham (with the lowest fg% in the league). Brooks was better than Plack in almost every statistical category, and yet people are happy with fat boy.

Archived