Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just came back from Papa Roach, Seether and Staind concert.

Walking Deadman

Just want to say if you're a fan of Papa Roach and have the chance to see them live.....go, do it.

They were awesome tonight and actually played before Seether (Staind was the headline band).

If anybone is interested I can break down the bands performances.

Holy crap did you just time warp back to 2004???? :silly:

j/k that sounds like it'd be a solid show

What type of set did they play. I LOVE P-Roach and my brother was inspired to start a band (see link below) becuase of P-Roach.

( not in correct order)

Last Resort

Scars

Forever

Livewire (new song)

Hollywood Whore (new song- plus Paris Hilton called a **** before the song began)

Broken Home

Getting Away with Murder

....to be loved

that's what I can think of so far, plus the Lead singer got into the crowd and ran through the entire civic center. Best performance of the night and prior to the concert, I liked Papa Roach- now I would consider myself a fan.

( not in correct order)

Last Resort

Scars

Forever

Livewire (new song)

Hollywood Whore (new song- plus Paris Hilton called a **** before the song began)

Broken Home

Getting Away with Murder

....to be loved

that's what I can think of so far, plus the Lead singer got into the crowd and ran through the entire civic center. Best performance of the night and prior to the concert, I liked Papa Roach- now I would consider myself a fan.

Coby Dick is ****ing MONEY!!! That guy is a great showman and a down to earth dude.

Archived