Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

One positive: Much better crowd

Burgundy&Gold4Ever

Tell me about it. People I barely even know, more like acquaintances I'll run into once a year but never talk to regularly will call me up looking for cheap tickets and parking passes during Dallas week. It's kind of an insult to my fandom. I feel like getting snotty w/them and being like "dude, where were you when AZ, and St. Louis came to town when the weather was nice and tix were cheap? Now you want to go b/c it's Dallas in primetime but you won't wake up early on Sunday mornings to come tailgate w/me.

:rant:

The absolute worst are the people that root for that team, and they expect you to hook them up with tickets. I routinely have people that I might have met in passing over time (and somehow end up with my number or email address) calling me every year when Dallas, Philly, and NY come to town. A week before the Steeler game I had a guy that worked for me in 2004 call me asking about buying my tickets because he was a Steeler fan! Most of these people act as if it's their right to go to that one game since you go to all the others. If I hooked these idiots up with my tickets, I wouldn't be able to go to one game.

The absolute worst are the people that root for that team.

Hell, I was referring to my friends who are supposedly Redskins fans.

However, I know what you mean about opposing fan acquaintances and distant friends from the NFCE and Pitt.

Why doesn't anybody ever call looking for Cardinals tix? LOL!

I had an offer for round trip transportation to the game Sunday night. All I had to do was provide my parking pass to a distant friend. I was stoked b/c for once I wasn't gonna have to drive, thus I could booze to my heart's content.

Of course I get the text Sunday morning that my friends were bailing b/c tix were too expensive and they both had to work the next day. Did they not think of that b/f they called me looking for a free parking pass? Basically they were waiting for someone to give them free tix which never came. No worries b/c I drove anyway, boozed lightly and made it home in time for work the next day.

I still had a good time Sunday night.

Money rules the game.

The lower levels were way too blue for my taste.

Stubhub and the like get those tickets ahead of them being offered to season ticket holders, or the ones on the list. Thank you Mr. Snyder! No, you are not alone in this practice. But you Owners are killing "Home Field Advantage" to make that extra buck.

Not going into the intracacies that come to mind.

But it is wrong wrong wrong friend.

Archived