Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who wants to take me to the game and back today :).

Art

So, I'm in D.C. and am feeling like visiting the Tailgate and having fun for today's game and then covering it. But, I don't feel like making my way as a media member waiting on the shuttle and trying to figure that out.

So, who in the Alexandria/Springfield area wants to pick me up and take me to the game and then wait for me after. I hope an ES tailgater as they are typically drunk after and don't mind waiting.

Hey Art...

Kind of off topic but what are your thoughts on the game today?

Or can you point me in the direction of the thread that contains them? :)

I think today is a seasonal turning point.

Pittsburgh put on tape an apparent way to get as free as they wished to rush the QB. Will Zorn be able to adjust and keep that from being exploited? Samuels and Jansen were HORRID against Pittsburgh. Samuels has problems against Ware normally. With Portis out/limited, will Campbell be free enough to carry the team.

I think we go to solid playoff spot with a win to dangerous seasonal teetering with a loss. This is the sort of game the Redskins can solidify their early season gains or surrender them. In all, I can't say I'm comfortable with it, but I do think we have the secondary personnel to match up with Romo sits to pee returning and we can keep them off balance with our defense, so, the game will be there for us if Pittsburgh was an aberration.

I think today is a seasonal turning point.

Pittsburgh put on tape an apparent way to get as free as they wished to rush the QB. Will Zorn be able to adjust and keep that from being exploited? Samuels and Jansen were HORRID against Pittsburgh. Samuels has problems against Ware normally. With Portis out/limited, will Campbell be free enough to carry the team.

I think we go to solid playoff spot with a win to dangerous seasonal teetering with a loss. This is the sort of game the Redskins can solidify their early season gains or surrender them. In all, I can't say I'm comfortable with it, but I do think we have the secondary personnel to match up with Romo sits to pee returning and we can keep them off balance with our defense, so, the game will be there for us if Pittsburgh was an aberration.

I agree this game will almost decide the direction the skins take though a win with Portis out would be good to lift the spirit of the skins. I am not one for moral victories anymore.

You can't get Art to commit to a concrete answer! :) That leaves the possibility he might be proven incorrect/wrong.

So for the record.... he'll pick the Skins to win. Because he always picks them to go 16-0. Then if they win.... he gets credit. And if they... he'll say he always picks the Skins to be 16-0... so he'll remind you to the pick with a grain of salt :)

I've known Art for too long (1997).

Archived