Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES tailgate??

CounterTrey

Hey guys,

Just found out I'm going to the game on Sunday Night - Got a free ticket through a really good friend - he was thinking fo taking a work Assosicate till he found out the guys was a Dallass fan so he taking me.

I've never been to the ES tailgate and would love to come out and meet you guys. For a first timer, I'll be coming by Metro so I can't bring any food but if I want to hang out and eat I can pay for stuff right??

And I know the search is my freind so I will try and look up the ES Tailgate posting for all the required info.

Hope to see you there.

HTTR!!

Hey guys,

Just found out I'm going to the game on Sunday Night - Got a free ticket through a really good friend - he was thinking fo taking a work Assosicate till he found out the guys was a Dallass fan so he taking me.

I've never been to the ES tailgate and would love to come out and meet you guys. For a first timer, I'll be coming by Metro so I can't bring any food but if I want to hang out and eat I can pay for stuff right??

And I know the search is my freind so I will try and look up the ES Tailgate posting for all the required info.

Hope to see you there.

HTTR!!

Save you some time. For future reference, the tailgate thread is usually stickied at the top of the tailgate section.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=269847

I would suggest you either PM Huly or talk to her when you get to the tailgate.

Everything you need should be in the Tailgate thread.

See ya Sunday!

Archived