Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Question...

fullnelson9999

I had a message left on my phone saying that i have been moved to the top of the season ticket waiting list. What exactly does that mean? Am I next on the list or am i just closer to getting the tickets? Thanks.

I got that in a letter about this time five years ago. You'll be asked to secure an amount per ticket you wish to purchase; for me, it was $50 each.

If you make it off the list, that will be applied to your account. If it's another year, the money is refunded to you.

It's very likely you will be in the top rows of upper bowl. At some point, you will get offers to "fast track" to lower bowl in the form of either: (1) commit to Club Level for X number of years - for me, it was two; or (2) commit to the Tailgate Club for X number of years - I've been hearing three on that.

Anyway, congratulations on becoming part of the FedEx family. For as much bashing that you see here, there's still nothing like being part of the electricity generated from 90-plus thousand people. Well, except for when the Steelers come to town ... (see previous threads)

:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky

I got that in a letter about this time five years ago. You'll be asked to secure an amount per ticket you wish to purchase; for me, it was $50 each.

If you make it off the list, that will be applied to your account. If it's another year, the money is refunded to you.

It's very likely you will be in the top rows of upper bowl. At some point, you will get offers to "fast track" to lower bowl in the form of either: (1) commit to Club Level for X number of years - for me, it was two; or (2) commit to the Tailgate Club for X number of years - I've been hearing three on that.

Anyway, congratulations on becoming part of the FedEx family. For as much bashing that you see here, there's still nothing like being part of the electricity generated from 90-plus thousand people. Well, except for when the Steelers come to town ... (see previous threads)

:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky

so what exactly would you say my chances of getting the tickets are for say, next year?

As to what your chances are of getting tickets, I think a lot will depend on how well the team does over the rest of the season, how the economy does before the season ticket renewal date (probably March 1, 2009), and whether or not Danny raises the ticket and/pr parking prices again (if we make the playoffs, I am sure they will go up). BTW, I believe if you put in your $50 per seat deposit, are offered tickets, and don't buy them, then you are out the $50 per seat fee. The $50 is a processing fee for EACH seat (a recently added fee...thank you Mr. Snyder may I have another?). Also, based on posts that I have seen on this site, buying 3 tickets will get you better seats than buying 2 tickets (3's are hard to fill).

Have the same ticket deal. I have 2 questions. Do you get a parking pass other then the cash lots? Which would you guys rather have LV seats like i have now in sec.226 can see the field just not punts or kickoffs or get seats in the 400's they said prob 15 rows from the top any imput?

First, congrats on entering the fabulous world of owning season tickets.

This is my 5th year of having season tickets.

During the 1st year, I was told by the TO to put my name on a parking pass waiting list because none were available. I was also told that my chances of getting a parking pass in the future was good because I had 3 tickets on my account.

Fast forward to this year when I got an email from the TO stating that parking passes were now available and was I still insterested in buying them. I got a Red Section parking pass that cost me $350 for the season.

whether or not Danny raises the ticket and/pr parking prices again (if we make the playoffs, I am sure they will go up).

Aside from a deep playoff run with at least one home game, I'd be surprised if ticket prices go up again in '09. This market appears to be completely maxed out when the TO is sending out two and three emails per week to sell unwanted tickets for the NO, AZ, St.L, and Cleveland games this year.

I got a letter and my brother got a letter too.

It's a $100 deposit per seat for the season. So if you want two seats, you have to throw down $200. There's also a mention of a processing fee on the letter too. I don't remember what it says and I don't have the letter here at work with me. I'll look at it when I get home and report back.

Archived