Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

__random question. what car does D. Hall drive?

Supreme 21/36

Are you a B or P....her you say medic, but your name has EMT in it....where do you run out of.

and I guess this 'thin line' must be a VA thing....don't think I've seen these in MD..

I am an EMT-I, test for my EMT-P in the next few weeks.

and i could still make more money at UPS as a driver :)

Work out of Botetourt County, in Virginia. Combination system just north of Roanoke VA

actually...

i've gotten pulled over 5 times with it on, and none have given me a ticket.

also i was some how going 57 in a 35 I DONT KNOW HOW... saw the cop in the corner, and i pulled over before he even turned on his lights. lol

he said consider the blue line your get out of jail free card and he let me off with a warning.

I really want one of those stickers.

actually...

also i was some how going 57 in a 35 I DONT KNOW HOW... saw the cop in the corner, and i pulled over before he even turned on his lights. lol

he said consider the blue line your get out of jail free card and he let me off with a warning.

That goes a long way in answering how they view the Speed Limit. Is it a business or is it really about safety?

Is there anything illegal about putting one on your car?

I think I could make a killing if I started producing those things...

They're not illegal...

but whent he cops ask you if you're a LEO, or related to an LEO, and you say no you're going to look like a complete idiot, and I doubt they'll let you out of the ticket.

actually...

Lucky SOB. I have never received a warning. Cops hate me.

i was on loudoun county parkway turning right to go on 7 and this black mercedes with california plates and a thin blue line sticker with metallic silver tints was about to turn left.

im curious to see if that was deangelo hall. i mean it can be anyone but i'm just curious. after all redskins park is on loudoun county parkway...

Hall's car is this Mustang but heard he's trading it in. :D LOL!

35-79358-F.jpg

I doubt it is his car. That is a pretty quick turn around for him to ship it from oakand to DC. Even if a frind drove it out it would be fairly quick. Not impossible, but unlikely.

Drive time from Oakland to DC is 36 hours nonstop, but if you don't have to run a log book its less than 3 days :D

Archived