Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

__random question. what car does D. Hall drive?

Supreme 21/36

i was on loudoun county parkway turning right to go on 7 and this black mercedes with california plates and a thin blue line sticker with metallic silver tints was about to turn left.

im curious to see if that was deangelo hall. i mean it can be anyone but i'm just curious. after all redskins park is on loudoun county parkway...

i was on loudoun county parkway turning right to go on 7 and this black mercedes with california plates and a thin blue line sticker with metallic silver tints was about to turn left.

im curious to see if that was deangelo hall. i mean it can be anyone but i'm just curious. after all redskins park is on loudoun county parkway...

I'm not sure anyone here would not as of yet, but you never know.

actually...

i've gotten pulled over 5 times with it on, and none have given me a ticket.

also i was some how going 57 in a 35 I DONT KNOW HOW... saw the cop in the corner, and i pulled over before he even turned on his lights. lol

he said consider the blue line your get out of jail free card and he let me off with a warning.

wtf is a blue line sticker?

That's the "Cop Flag", aka the "Thin Blue Line". It means that the owner/driver of the car that bears it is a cop, a member of a cop's family, or is somehow related to cops. In other words, it lets other cops know that the person behind the wheel is on the job and should be given special consideration.

Somebody in an earlier thread had a picture of D.Hall in front of three cars with lots of bling. I think they said they were his cars, but i dont remember one of them being a black benz.

Maybe it was the new wide recievers car ????

That's the "Cop Flag", aka the "Thin Blue Line". It means that the owner/driver of the car that bears it is a cop, a member of a cop's family, or is somehow related to cops. In other words, it lets other cops know that the person behind the wheel is on the job and should be given special consideration.

Is that just in VA or MD and DC?

Is that just in VA or MD and DC?

This should be moving to a nationally accepted thing, or regionally but i know they are selling them on police equipment sites, and firefighter sites etc.

So i guess its accepted if your area fireman and police officers know of them.

Archived