Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Junkies give Extremeskins a shout out today

KWILLVILLE

If you go on itunes in the free podcasts section you can download segments of the junkies show every day. They usually have at least one or two segments devoted to talking about the skins or taking calls about them. The extremeskins shout-out was short like doyler said but still pretty cool as they have a huge following.

haha are you kidding the junkies are hilarious. they are better now then ever. I remember listening to them at night way back in the day and now I download their podcasts everyday. They definitely mix it up more then they used to, and now they have fans of all ages, and even a female or two.

haha are you kidding the junkies are hilarious. they are better now then ever. I remember listening to them at night way back in the day and now I download their podcasts everyday. They definitely mix it up more then they used to, and now they have fans of all ages, and even a female or two.

Yeah i remember them back in the 90s. I am sure anything is better then listning to Mike and Mike

Yeah i remember them back in the 90s. I am sure anything is better then listning to Mike and Mike

Yeah I actually started just listening to the junkies live on wjfk.com instead of waiting till the podcasts came online because Greeny's high pitched voice was giving me a headache. Golic is solid but Greeny talks way too much about the Jets and his metrosexual tendencies. I don't care about dancing with the stars, american idol or the jets throwback jerseys, give me real sports!

Archived