Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP - Hall: 'This Is the Place for Me'

Saqs

I'm all for Hall to play as the fourth corner this weekend. With Springs back and Carlos, Smoot playing the first 9 games, there is no reason to break up the continuity with Hall getting major time. Give him this game and see how things turn out.

I am excited to see him return punts. I would think he would get half the punt returns this week.

Oh...and Horton on Witten is our best option over a corner who is outweighed by 50 lbs or more and either Washington or Mac who can't keep up with him.

I can't believe that people are against Hall being here. First he is the first or second best corner on this team the moment he signed his contract. Don't be fooled by his play in Oakland, the guy is 24 has 4:3 speed and has the instints when he is on his game to be a eliete corner (top 5). He will replace Springs this offseason, lets be honest withourselves. Springs won't take a pay cut, often injured and his skills have deminished. This guy loves the Skins... We are Hall's hometown childhood favorite team. He will be great for us and he may even get a pick or 2 this weekend. As for Rogers, he should get better with a higher level of competition on the team for the #1 spot. You can put Hall one on one with a opposing player and he can win those battles. I look forward to him as a being a Skin for a long time.

Man I hope he plays this sunday; I don't see why not but I believe he will be much better playing nickel opposed to starting duties

And Zorn been here long enough for yall to know that the regular rotation for our DBs (1-3) will be the same until Hall can prove that it should be different

Hall has quite a bit to prove before the end of the season. He needs to prove that he can fit Blache's system, needs to prove that he can still play at a high level and most importantly has to prove that he is grown up enough to be part of this team.

These are all challenges that he needs to overcome but if the young man can do so, he may well be rewarded with a large contract and be able to take over for Springs in the near future.

dud your sig is so awsome haha

I think the leadership our defense brings, especially fletcher, will tighten him up a bit. I just hope he will enjoy playing here enough to turn things around

];5801650']I don't understand what the problem with such depth on CB is. Imagine this scenario:

Rogers- TO

Springs/Smoot- Crayton

Springs/Smoot- Hurd

Hall- Witten

You can interchange them' date=' especially Springs and Smoot since we don't know how healthy Springs is, but if we get those matchups, we could really throw some blitzes around.[/quote']

What about R. Williams #11? Chris Horton maybe?

Archived