Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

True Colors: Obama Victory Celebration

hokie4redskins

Peter Gabriel is awesome as well.

But Phil can set the mood if need be. You know.. One More Night ;) Gimme Just One More Night!!!!

Against all odds!!

but you coming BACK TO ME is against the odds

its the chance I got to taaaaaaaaake!!

Bang, shock the monkey? really? you cant make fun of sususudio and not talk about monkey shocking. :silly:

Bang, shock the monkey? really? you cant make fun of sususudio and not talk about monkey shocking. :silly:

Oh definitely!

"Shock the Monkey" not only is a very cool song, but the video for it is one of my all time favorites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oaSZxd9jOY

I'm glad this thread went this way, because whenever there's a thread about favorite bands, I always forget how much I like Peter Gabriel.

~Bang

Oh definitely!

"Shock the Monkey" not only is a very cool song, but the video for it is one of my all time favorites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oaSZxd9jOY

I'm glad this thread went this way, because whenever there's a thread about favorite bands, I always forget how much I like Peter Gabriel.

~Bang

hahaaaa...dunno though man. I like Peter too but he was no less cheesy then Phil IMO.

Plus "land of confusion" is one of my favorite songs from the 80s and the video was just brilliant.

Peter Gabriel and a Phil Collins discussion?

Shouldn't this be moved to one of the gay threads?

you tellin me that when you hear "in the air tonight" that you dont play air drums in that one part?

we ALL do it...its ok to admit. :silly:

and are you gonna sit there and tell me that you dont grab a boom box and lift it above your head whenever "in your eyes" comes on the radio?

not often. For many, it's a lifelong pattern of:

"captain, it's a viewpoint--not one of ours! We're under attack!"

"i see it, ensign! Engage amygdala! Transfer all power from frontal lobes! Suspend critical thinking field! Go to course heading of reflexive response 101 at full bias! Now! Reply at will!!!!!"

:D

lol. :)

Archived