Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Im next on the waiting list!

redskins35to7

My name came up on the waiting list and you can bet your ass that I will purchase my season tickets for next year. Just have some questions that maybe some of you can answer. When they give me seat locations in May do they give me choices or do they just give me one location and say take it or leave it? And what are the prices this year for upper level tickets? They won't give me the prices until May 09.

My name came up on the waiting list and you can bet your ass that I will purchase my season tickets for next year. Just have some questions that maybe some of you can answer. When they give me seat locations in May do they give me choices or do they just give me one location and say take it or leave it? And what are the prices this year for upper level tickets? They won't give me the prices until May 09.

One location, take it or leave it as far as seat location.

I'm no expert on pricing but i can tell you I paid $79.00 per seat for section 423-row 14.

I know that above row 15 and endzone seats are a little cheaper.

Did you really press your luck and get better seats?

I sent in my deposit this year so waiting for the call and very interested to learn some more about pressing for better seats.

I didn't press my luck. I told the sales rep the row 28 corner seats was not what I sent in $100 to reserve. I said if I had known that, I wouldn't have reserved seats. (It's not like they are going to take the 28 seats back from you if there is nothing else anyway). So I ended up being offered tickets in row 15. Trust me they had LOTS of pairs open in the upper deck. I could have probably gotten anything I wanted row 15 and above. I tried arguing lower than 15 and was unsuccessful.

Hahahaha not unless you bought the tailgate club and gave your first born.

Should have clarified or atleast put a

<~~~~~~~

I'm in the UL, not lower bowl.

My 1st seat location they gave me wasnt to bad so I didnt think to try and get better seats. I can see how bulking at the first "offer" may get you moved a bit closer, like someone said, it's not like they are going to take the 1st seats away from you.

I would really love to know how they pull people from the waiting list. I too have been on it for years and seems some who have been on there less time are getting season tickets before me. :mad:

I'd love an answer to that as well. I've been on the list for almost 10 years now.

:applause::applause:

The front office should send a list (emails, ect.) to all current season tickets holders of all people on season ticket waiting list so if they can not go to a game they can contact the ones one the waiting list to see if they wanted to go to the game instead of selling to opposing teams. Probably be alot of trouble but might work.

With so many people still on the waiting list.....why are we selling tixs to the opposition again??

The front office should send a list (emails, ect.) to all current season tickets holders of all people on season ticket waiting list Probably be alot of trouble but might work.

The ticket office already sends out emails to all waitlisters offering tickets for sale at face value for every game, even Dallas and Pittsburgh.

A waitlist of 200,000 names, yet the ticket office can't even sell every seat as it is, let alone allow ticket holders to try and push unwanted seats to waitlisters.

I know it don't make no darn sense, but that's how it is.

Archived