Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Aaron Rodgers signs long term deal.... JC's price is set

fosback

Wayyyy too early to offer JC anything yet. He still needs to prove himself.

No interceptions is great.....but he hasn't shown much beyond that....yet.

My fingers would grow tired replying to this !! He has proven a great deal...

AND ONCE AGAIN !!! YOU DON'T WAIT UNTIL A PLAYERS HAS PROVEN HE IS JOE MONTANA BEFORE YOU SIGN HIM !!!

My fingers would grow tired replying to this !! He has proven a great deal...

AND ONCE AGAIN !!! YOU DON'T WAIT UNTIL A PLAYERS HAS PROVEN HE IS JOE MONTANA BEFORE YOU SIGN HIM !!!

when the team is not sure a player IS the man, they wait ..... which is what they seem to be doing .. IF the team thought he was a top gun, he would be signed i would think

when the team is not sure a player IS the man, they wait ..... which is what they seem to be doing .. IF the team thought he was a top gun, he would be signed i would think

The best time to renegotiate a player's contract during the season is ... his bye week. Aaron Rodgers just had *drum roll* his bye week. If Jason gets through week 10 without any movement on a new contract, your point may be valid. Until then, I don't think the team's feelings on his contract are known.

I turned on NFL Live. I was coming in mid sentence but the cryptkeeper was talking about in the range of 11 a year (i think thats what i heard). Way too much IMO but who knows if that is legit.

:rotflmao: I always laugh when people call him that. That Sean Salisbury video is hilarious.

hmm...

100 Passer rating

Come from behind wins

critical scrambles

65% Completions

Riiiiiight, hasnt shown much.:applause::applause:

Call me when he has a

perfect passer rating

pulls a Frank Reich every game

runs for 80 yard TD's every drive

110% completions

pft try 130% completions and he bombs it like its madden every play...and he plays 1 v 11. calling his own plays

It' s tricky. You never know where the market is going to go. What if Cutler gets a massive extension, way bigger than Rodgers, and JC keeps playing better and better, even earning MVP consideration? Hey, the "experts" are talking about it now so it's not crazy. Suddenly he might be able to demand a contract significantly bigger than the one Rodgers got.

The skins do have a recent history of waiting too long to extend their young players while signing other team's free agents.

And whoever mentioned Colt Brennan should have their head examined.

One good thing is... JC doesnt seem like the "money hungry" type. Just seems like a guy that wants to get paid fairly. I think he would definitely be one of those guys that wants to stay with the team that made him, and do what he had to do to make them better. Just my two cents.

Yeah, it may not have been a big deal any other time, but the way it was misspelled was just uh... yeah... HAHA!

Its just dumb to misspell someone's name when you are trying to give them props in your sig.:doh: My bad CP.

I chalk it up to the awesome Hasslehoff dance distracting me.

I disagree with the point you are trying to make. You can't really downplay the 0 INTs because that also means he is making GREAT decisions.

I criticized him for that during the offseason and now I'm convinced. He is also no longer overthrowing WRs. His accuracy has shown vast improvement.

The one thing he needs now, is to show he is a playmaker. And he is well on his way to becoming that,

Archived