Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mixed Jerseys - III Ordering Open

drunkterp

Hey tinob, I was just looking at the spreadsheet and noticed the #21 Cooley Pro Bowl jersey is listed, but doesn't have any in stock... Do you know if they'll ever be available again? I'd LOVE to get one and get Chris to sign it. Just figured I'd ask in the thread instead of a PM since I doubt I'm the only one that's interested. Thanks.

Hey tinob, I was just looking at the spreadsheet and noticed the #21 Cooley Pro Bowl jersey is listed, but doesn't have any in stock... Do you know if they'll ever be available again? I'd LOVE to get one and get Chris to sign it. Just figured I'd ask in the thread instead of a PM since I doubt I'm the only one that's interested. Thanks.

Hey, I will email the supplier and ask em.

So i recieved my Cooley jersey that I ordered as part of the first ordering and all the the letters and numbers on the front are all 2 inches lower than they should be. I emailed the supplier and hopefully they let me send it back for a new one.

I will contact the supplier for you see if they can issue you a refund.

the links to pics fo the jerseys don't work. I wanted to see a Colt Brennan 5 jersey in red pic.

yeah I saw that there are no pictures on there yet but the top menu that says inventory or somethin has the list and pictures on there.

Archived