Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mixed Jerseys - III Ordering Open

drunkterp

Landry, Horton???? Shoot....I want a SUISHAM jersey!!! Lately, he seems to be the leading scorer for the Skins! When you can't depend on the offense to score, call my man SUISHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

My girlfriend seriously wants one....it has replaced her want for a Cooley one :)

I'm down for a Horton if it becomes available....

I second that. How many do you have to order for them to 'create' a jersey? I'd definitely be in on a 70th Green or a burgundy Riggins.

Khlav Kalash

The person that tinob orders from told me that we would have to order 100 jerseys to get them to make it. I wish we could help them to understand that making a Darrell Green jersey in that fashion would be good for business, since he is not just some random player. :dallasuck

HTTR

• 2 weeks later...

Guys,

Still waiting to hear back regarding Horton Jerseys. But we can start the bulk order now based on the inventory on this spreadsheet - http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pMe_Etz7HkevpYBHzaCqvUg

Once again. we need more then 10 orders to get the $38/jersey including shipping.

The procedure is this:

1. We will keep the ordering open till 11/19/2008

2. Once the ordering is closed, people who placed an order can PM me their paypal or regular email address(if you don't have paypal)

3. I will send all the email addresses to the supplier

4. The supplier will send out invoices via email

5. You can pay with a credit card or paypal, if you pay by check there will be a delay in shipping out your jersey as it needs to be cleared by paypal first (takes 5 days).

6. If by any chance a jersey you requested is not in stock, you will not get an invoice.

Guys,

Still waiting to hear back regarding Horton Jerseys. But we can start the bulk order now based on the inventory on this spreadsheet - http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pMe_Etz7HkevpYBHzaCqvUg

Once again. we need more then 10 orders to get the $38/jersey including shipping.

The procedure is this:

1. We will keep the ordering open till 11/19/2008

2. Once the ordering is closed, people who placed an order can PM me their paypal or regular email address(if you don't have paypal)

3. I will send all the email addresses to the supplier

4. The supplier will send out invoices via email

5. You can pay with a credit card or paypal, if you pay by check there will be a delay in shipping out your jersey as it needs to be cleared by paypal first (takes 5 days).

6. If by any chance a jersey you requested is not in stock, you will not get an invoice.

Any new word on the out of stock jerseys? Is my friend gonna have his red Landry 52 before the freaking season's over?

just wanna say they need more Skins on this list lol.....I already have a Portis jersey but would love of Smoot, Horton, or Moss atleast dang....some womens jerseys or some black/shawdow jersey would be nice too...so I'm assuming the numbers by the sizes are what are readly avaiable..what if they run out does that mean we get put on a waiting list or something?

Any new word on the out of stock jerseys? Is my friend gonna have his red Landry 52 before the freaking season's over?

yeah Landry ones will be shipped out within 5 days from what I understand. You can email the supplier and get more up2date info on that.

Archived