Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hail Victory!

kingfish50

We can't get too big for our britches today. I am pretty sure that we will see Clinton and Shawn running the ball alot and Zorn using the pattened West Coast slants and ball contol passing. I want to see a team that is worthy of going to playoffs today not one that is just trying to make a point bythinking that they can kill the Lions. We thought that the last two weeks and ended up in two tight games.

Wouldn't hurt if the Giants pounded on the Steelers a bit and left them sore for us either

Another good opportunity for us to claw our way up the division today, pound them Lions!

**** that.

I'd rather the Steelers kick the crap outta the Giants:

1. It could put us a half game up in the division today.

2. I'd always rather play a team coming off a win.

3. We'll get a better feel on how good we are next week against the Steelers.

Another 4th Quarter knee by JC to end the game!! It was a sloppy win, but it was still a win!! We have a big game next week, then get our division rivals at home the three weeks after our bye. The Bucs, couldn't pull off a last minute win against Dallas, and it looks like Philly's are beating Atlanta. Go Steelers!!

Hail to the Redskins!

Hail Victory!

Braves on the Warpath!

Fight for old D.C.!

Run or pass and score -- we want a lot more!

Beat 'em, Swamp 'em,

Touchdown! -- Let the points soar!

Fight on, fight on 'Til you have won

Sons of Wash-ing-ton. Rah!, Rah!, Rah!

Hail to the Redskins!

Hail Victory!

Braves on the Warpath!

Fight for old D.C.!

So now we are 6-2, next week we get to face the Steelers, who I am pulling for tonight to beat the Giants. Next week the Giants go to Dallas. Do we pull for Dallas to bump the Giants down one, or do we pull for the Giants, just because we have never pulled for Dallas before?

Archived